What's new

NATO defense spending by country

Prince Kassad

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
1603257253056.png

Who is imminently threatening to invade NATO countries, hence why the spending ?

These countries should spend all that money and resources to remove inequalities in their own countries like homelessness.

Who is imminently threatening to invade NATO countries, hence why the spending ?

These countries should spend all that money and resources to remove inequalities in their own countries like homelessness.

look at the % the european do what u stated they should be doing. even the USA spends a lot on social programs.

look at the % the european do what u stated they should be doing. even the USA spends a lot on social programs.

Firstly, I didn't understand what you mean.

Secondly, there are a few hundreds of thousands homeless in USA. And quite a few of those who are not have to struggle in deadening jobs to survive. This is from 2014 :
A New Jersey woman who worked four jobs, who sometimes “wouldn’t sleep for five days,” according to a co-worker, died Monday while napping between shifts in her car on the side of the road.​
Maria Fernandes died in her 2001 Kia Sportage after inhaling carbon monoxide and fumes from an overturned gas container she kept in the car, according to the New York Daily News.​
Thirdly, about Europe, specifically about Britain I know there are homeless there too by way of the story of a former homeless man James Bowen who began caring for a cat and the cat led this man out of misery.

My simple point is all these countries should stop invading other countries where housing is a human right, and start providing their own citizens. Enough of war mongering.

Why is the figure for Turkey so low?

Turkish nominal GDP is around $700 billion, yet it's defence budget is only $13 billion.

Firstly, I didn't understand what you mean.

Secondly, there are a few hundreds of thousands homeless in USA. And quite a few of those who are not have to struggle in deadening jobs to survive. This is from 2014 :

Thirdly, about Europe, specifically about Britain I know there are homeless there too by way of the story of a former homeless man James Bowen who began caring for a cat and the cat led this man out of misery.

My simple point is all these countries should stop invading other countries where housing is a human right, and start providing their own citizens. Enough of war mongering.

what i mean. is NATO nations for the most parts are only spending like 1 to less then 2% of their GDP on Defense. while most of them spends up wards of 20% of their GDP on Social programs.

the USA is spending 3.4% of it GDP on Defense. yet spent in 2019
$1 Trillion on just social Security
$1.049 Trillion on Medicard/Medicare (Medical care for old and poor)
303 Billion on Unemployment, Food stamps, Housing assistance
2.352 Trillion or 12% of GDP. and that just the federal Govt. the states and locals govts spend a lot of funds also.

the same is true of Most NATO members. they spend a lot more on social programs then they do Defense.

NATO without the USA has the 2nd largest Defense budget in the world. yet it less then 2% of their combined GDP. that shows how big their GDPs are.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom