What's new

National Ka Pakistan, culinary delights and travel & tourism

National Ka Pakistan - S2E10 - Naran To Gilgit

National Ka Pakistan - S2E12 - Hunza

National Ka Pakistan - S4E04 - Skardu

National Ka Pakistan - S4E01 - Muzaffarabad & Mirpur, Kashmir

Beautiful and amazing ....just makes me nostalgic about my trips to these beautiful valleys and mountains.
As far as the cooking is concerned, I like this cooking as well but he just used wayyyyy tooo much spice.. I will just add a few pinches..at max at teaspoon. I love this mawa pulao (kabli pulao) and my wife makes with perfection.

Beautiful and amazing ....just makes me nostalgic about my trips to these beautiful valleys and mountains.
As far as the cooking is concerned, I like this cooking as well but he just used wayyyyy tooo much spice.. I will just add a few pinches..at max at teaspoon. I love this mawa pulao (kabli pulao) and my wife makes with perfection.

Great!!! I haven't visited many of the places shown here, on my bucket list though. The thing is people living in urban areas and living a sedentary lifestyle need to explore and visit these areas, nothing teaches you more than travelling. Start with home than visiting other countries with an abundance of nature and breathtaking valleys and mountains here.

Yes the use of National spices in extra quantities must be due to sponsors...but many a time the host mentioned that locals just uses a pinch of the spices and no spices at all...more healthy options.

Great!!! I haven't visited many of the places shown here, on my bucket list though. The thing is people living in urban areas and living a sedentary lifestyle need to explore and visit these areas, nothing teaches you more than travelling. Start with home than visiting other countries with an abundance of nature and breathtaking valleys and mountains here.

Yes the use of National spices in extra quantities must be due to sponsors...but many a time the host mentioned that locals just uses a pinch of the spices and no spices at all...more healthy options.
People need education....many are just perverted and go to foreign lands to see the something else. Though I'm not against travelling abroad and have visited many places myself from Australia, Tasmania, PNG, most of the Europe...but still there are long queues of buckets filled with desires to visit the whole oceanic group, south Asia, central Asia, Africa, Antarctica and South America...but there are a lot valleys in KPK, GBP and Kashmir to visit. Lake Baikal, Chechenya, Georgia, Armenia .....

MY challenge with these pre-made spices; MSG. I tried this brand i found in Gabz; man, massive cramps right after trying it on chicken.
Home made spice blends are best. :)

Back
Top Bottom