My posts getting deleted without reason

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zulkarneyn

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Turkey
In this thread http://www.defence.pk/forums/turkey...rning-against-iran-because-support-pkk-3.html
The moderator deno deleted 5 of my posts in the same page. All of them were written with considerable effort and i used time, much time in fact to write these posts. They were an answer to Turkey's conducts in international arena, especially Syria, Israel and Iran. They did not contain absolutely ANY insult to any members or nationalities. I called people to respect these people in fact. But the moderator without any consideration deletes them.

I would like to hear why my posts are getting deleted when they do not go against a single ruling in this forum? I put hours in those posts, and wrote the same way i always do, with respect and consideration. If this goes unnoticed and unpunished i will not return to this forum and this will be a very bad bye bye for me. Being here 2 years, and the result is getting your posts deleted by a person who has been here half the time i have and known for an emotional person. I gave her a chance as you adviced me and told me i will be rewarded if i wait and see her performance that she will be objective. But clearly she is extremely subjective.

My posts were never deleted by another moderator since i never insult people. Since she became moderator my posts gets deleted. If you are fair you will do something about this. If not, well, i got no words. 2 years of input and effort this is what you get

Another Cry baby thread..

You are member since 2010..
You should know that these matters are to be resolved Via PM/VM to the moderator or Admin...Not by opening thread

Another Cry baby thread..

You are member since 2010..
You should know that these matters are to be resolved Via PM/VM to the moderator or Admin...Not by opening thread

Maybe i have written PM and gotten no answer. Ever thought of that? You are member sine 2010...
It seems i need to find another forum where old members are treated with respect and whose posts are not deleted without any reason

Maybe i have written PM and gotten no answer. Ever thought of that? You are member sine 2010...
It seems i need to find another forum where old members are treated with respect and whose posts are not deleted without any reason
Sorry to hear this. Mods are usually very busy and take some time to respond.
I just checked that thread, it seem some slanging match was going on and deno deleated lots of posts. Too bad one of them was yours. :)

Sorry to hear this. Mods are usually very busy and take some time to respond.
I just checked that thread, it seem some slanging match was going on and deno deleated lots of posts. Too bad one of them was yours. :)
5 of them was mine

I never abuse or insult, i always write considerate. My post never gets deleted, after she became mod she started deleting my posts without reasons

let them delete i have 1000 deleted post in 5 years :lol:

Zulk I hope Mods and Admins can address your inquiry and investigate if any wrong-doing was done and hopefully can reinstate your posts.

Check your PM for answer

Do not create threads on such matters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom