RETIRED MOD
Reaction score
Joint address at the White house

Part 1:

Part 2:

Part 3:

Something for the archives.

Last edited by a moderator:
did anyone pick up...CBS been inside pakistan's nuclear installations or was it my ears playing some trick on me???? anyone else notice ?

btw thanx for the link asim.

Hello, I would like to start my first comment of this forum.

I herd that too. That they have gone to the nuke sites. When was this?

What I would like to know is why are all these news people bashing Pakistan and that it is not doing enough and that Pakistan is suporting this and that. In my opinion they should ask the same questions to the Middle Eastern countries b/c most of the people doing these kinds of acts are coming from the Middle East.

Thanx and Please coment on this

Hello, I would like to start my first comment of this forum.

I herd that too. That they have gone to the nuke sites. When was this?

What I would like to know is why are all these news people bashing Pakistan and that it is not doing enough and that Pakistan is suporting this and that. In my opinion they should ask the same questions to the Middle Eastern countries b/c most of the people doing these kinds of acts are coming from the Middle East.

Thanx and Please coment on this

Once more people wake up to this reality.....of musharaf having given access to newsmedia ( CBS) to pakistan's restricted nuclear installations.....then they will put pressure on the government for an explanation....so far i have not heard any explanation from the government.

As to why they donot put pressue on middle eastern governments....those governments are lackeys of the west...their personal slaves....what is the point of pointing pressure on their own slaves.....its not like people of the middle east support those governments.

Remember that part where they goto the doorsteps of Kahuta and come across a sign that would warn them from going further?

Could be that.

But it's also possible media was given a tour displaying security.

Today's interview with Paul Wolfawitz was amazing... On CNN.

Let's see when it makes its way to youtube.

He really gave it to Karzai. I wonder what the meeting tomorrow's gonna be like.

Remember that part where they goto the doorsteps of Kahuta and come across a sign that would warn them from going further?

Could be that.

But it's also possible media was given a tour displaying security.

yes it could be that.....i think once mush and party land back in pakistan ( remember the info minster is away as well ) then they might clarify the situation.

It is hard to believe CBS was allowed to enter kahuta nuclear installations.

Today's interview with Paul Wolfawitz was amazing... On CNN.

Let's see when it makes its way to youtube.

He really gave it to Karzai. I wonder what the meeting tomorrow's gonna be like.

yaar wolf blitzer hoga....not paul wolfawitz................paul wolfawitz heads the world bank nowadays...after being kicked out of US department of defence.

Wolf Blitzer on the other hand is senior correspondent for CNN.

yea my bad

OK your forgiven.....but donot make the mistake again:rofl: :rofl:

btw CNN are playing extracts of Mushy interview with wold blitzer....with the news headlines ( specially the nugget where he slaps down karzai )...they just did....and later in the hour ( this hour )....jonathan mann is going to be talking to mushy.

One more thing in the begining of this interview, Musharaf said that the Pakistani Airforce personnels actually try to blow him up in different sucide attacks. Was he right? i didnt know about that certainly and why did they do that if he is right? Amazing.......:eek:

One more thing in the begining of this interview, Musharaf said that the Pakistani Airforce personnels actually try to blow him up in different sucide attacks. Was he right? i didnt know about that certainly and why did they do that if he is right? Amazing.......:eek:

you found this out now???? all of them have already been put to death...well hanged to death by mushy.....despite that fact that he is still alive.....mushy is implementing law of the jungle in Pakistan. According to Islam...you cannot take a life...except where a life has been taken.....and it is to Islam that all laws of Pakistan have to comply with. Even minor actors in the conspiracy have been put to death.....so much dear is life to mushy.......he'll live for ever.

Back
Top Bottom