madooxno9

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
Rabbi Goldberg and Mullah Jee have the following conversation:

Rabbi: I don't like Muslims.

Mullah: Why not?

Rabbi: You brought down the twin towers, that's why!

Mullah: Every single Muslim can't be blamed.

Rabbi: Syrian, Libyan, Palestinian, Tunisian, Moroccan,Pakistanis doesn't matter, you're all the same.

Mullah: Well I don't like Jews!

Rabbi: Why not?

Mullah: Jews sank the Titanic that's why!

Rabbi: Jews didn't sink the Titanic you idiot, it was an iceberg!

Mullah: Iceberg, Goldberg, Greenberg, Rosenberg, doesn't matter, you're all the same.

__________________________________________________________________________________
__________________________________________________________________________________

A guy goes in an adult store and asks for an inflatable doll.

The guy behind the counter says, “Male or female?”

The customer says, “Female”

The counter guy asks, “Black or white?”

The customer says, “White”

The counter guy asks, “Baniya or Mullah?”

The customer says, “What the hell does that have to do with it?”

The counter guy says, “The Mullah one blows itself up!”

_________________________________________________________________________________
_________________________________________________________________________________

Mullah wife woke him up one morning and said, "Honey, wake up. Today is our 42nd
wedding anniversary. I think we ought to celebrate. What do you say we kill a chicken?" The
Mulla looked at her and said, "WHY IN THE WORLD DO YOU WANT TO PUNISH A POOR
CHICKEN FOR SOMETHING THAT HAPPENED 42 YEARS AGO?"

hole-groundsm.jpg

A mullah comes to America and begins working for the ACLU but is unfamiliar with American advances in toiletry. On his first day on the job he comes back from the men's room saying he can't find any hole in the ground. His boss explains how American plumbing works and sends the mullah back.
A few minutes later, a loud, blood-curdling scream is heard from the bathroom. A few minutes after that, another loud scream shakes the office walls. His boss runs into the bathroom to investigate why he's screaming.

The Mullah replies, "I am just sitting here on the toilet like you instructed to do and every time I am making to flush, something comes up and squeezes dearly on my poor testicles."

His boss looks at what he's sitting on and says, "You idiot. You're sitting on the mop bucket!"

mop-bucket.jpg

________________________________________________________________________________

Share yours :P

A friend asked the mulla how old are you? Forty replied the mullah. The friend said but you said the samething two years ago! Yes replied the mullah, I always stand by what I have said.

"When I was in the desert," said mullah one day, "I caused an entire tribe of horrible and bloodthirsty bedouins to run."

"However did you do it?" asked a person.

"Easy. I just ran, and they ran after me."

Q: How does every Mullah joke start? A: By looking over your shoulder.

Q: What's the difference between a Mullah and a vampire? A: At some point the vampire will stop being bloodthirsty.

Q: "What do you call a Mullah shrink? A: A terrorpist."

Q: How do Mullah practice safe sex? A: They mark the camels that kick.

Is this in response to Baniya threads?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom