ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
BpTJWU3CMAAZbuQ.jpg

pity the terrorist mqmers !

BpTJWU3CMAAZbuQ.jpg

pity the terrorist mqmers !

kabhi tu Upper wala floor use karo bhai ... ek shaks kisi ko dhamki de ga , aur apna naam , pata , telephone number , etc ke sath ?? this really make sense to you ?? common yaar .. i know MQM peoples are retards , but they wont give open threats like this my mentioning their names

She is very much stupid woman ... If it happened she should go to police station and register an FIR against Qamar Mansoor rather than tweets ...............

yeah, true but making threats public is also saved her life when she had to go under ground for couple of months...

she is a brave lady... she stood up against terror of mqm before.. and now again she is being terrorized. shame on mqm qamar mansoor

yeah, true but making threats public is also saved her life when she had to go under ground for couple of months...

she is a brave lady... she stood up against terror of mqm before.. and now again she is being terrorized. shame on mqm qamar mansoor

She was failed provide evidence of threats last year and then now ... She is just working for someone else against MQM ... She even didn't accept offer of Farooq Sattar to come in any talk show which he given in Shahzeb's program ..............

She was failed provide evidence of threats last year and then now ... She is just working for someone else against MQM ... She even didn't accept offer of Farooq Sattar to come in any talk show which he given in Shahzeb's program ..............

she was quite pro-mqm till a year or so..

How could you say ... I watched her most programs but I found her as neutral .............

well different people different observation.. anyhow, mqm leadership should not threaten anchors like this... like I said they have a chance right now to reform and re-image themselves.. shouldnt miss it.

She is very much stupid woman ... If it happened she should go to police station and register an FIR against Qamar Mansoor rather than tweets ...............

Right! My dear @Patriots, you are living in Pakistan, right? In Pakistan when there is clear evidence MQM has target killed someone, media dares not name the party.

Same with police. If police is not free to act, it cant against MQM. I find credibility in Jasmine's tweet. This behavior of MQM is not out of normal.

Right! My dear @Patriots, you are living in Pakistan, right? In Pakistan when there is clear evidence MQM has target killed someone, media dares not name the party.

Same with police. If police is not free to act, it cant against MQM. I find credibility in Jasmine's tweet. This behavior of MQM is not out of normal.

Where is evidence....?? Can you show it on PDF..........????

I am just saying she should go to police station rather than tweeting ... What's wrong in it :azn:

Its was police / Rangers who told her they had traced some phone calls were orders were given to kill her.

Its was police / Rangers who told her they had traced some phone calls were orders were given to kill her.

Then why didn't she go to court to get justice ... Shahzeb Khanzada said he was also told about that threads and they allowed him to tell it media ... Due to this thing he thought it can be propaganda activity against MQM ... So he didn't follow their instructions and freely have been coming to Karachi but nobody had touched him ... He himself told this in his program in from of Farooq Sattar ............

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom