Modi's four-year-rule in lynch raj: Asaduddin Owaisi

undercover JIX

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Modi's four-year-rule in lynch raj: Asaduddin Owaisi

TNN | Jul 21, 2018, 07.20 PM IST Printed from

HYDERABAD: MIM leader Asaduddin Owaisi has described the four-year rule of Narendra Modi at the Centre as ‘lynch raj’.

The alleged beating to death of a 45-year-old Muslim man over beef controversy in Ramgarh of Jharkhand has evoked a strong reaction from AIMIM leader Asasuddin Owaisi.

“Cow in India has a Fundamental Right to Life under Art 21 & a Muslim can be killed for they have no Fundamental right to life,” Owaisi tweeted on Saturday. He described the four years of Modi rule as ‘lynch raj’.

In response to the demand of the family of Touhid Ansari of Karma village for ‘justice’, Asaduddin Owaisi reacted saying: “Justice! We will see ruling party members justifying Akbar murder and a mantri will garland the killers saying following due process as defined in We & Nationhood by Guru of Mitro.”

The Hyderabad MP directly criticism primarily against Prime Minister Narendra Modi this time. When a man from the city was lynched in Bidar in Karnataka recently, the MIM handed over a financial assistance of Rs One lakh to the victim’s family. On instructions from Asaduddin Owaisi, MIM MLA from Malakpet Ahmed Bin Abdullah visited the family of Mohd Azam in Barkas and handed over the cheque. Asaduddin Owaisi demanded the Karnataka government to provide Rs 10 lakh as ex gratia to Azam’s family.

Last month, Asaduddin Owaisi said that if Narendra Modi wanted to, he could stop the lynchings. Owaisi had stated that if the Prime Minister is serious, the lynching incidents would surely stop but claimed that the Narendra Modi government had not shown any such serious interest. “They are not fringe elements. They are BJP workers themselves,” he had said.

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...raj-asaduddin-owaisi/articleshow/65083496.cms

Well, Modi rule had made a major Change to opposition.

Even the Owaisi's started wearing a saffron turban in election rallies:enjoy:
Viral--Owaisi-With-Saffron-Turban-1525970757-175.jpg

Rahul Gandi started going to temples
71333-fyxtdikejy-1508250711.jpg

Communist idiots started taking Poornakumbha on their heads.

yachury.PNG

Lynching and mob justice was there even before Modi, it's not a new thing because of Modi, the state government has to take action against it. But when Modi came, the dead person now started having castes and religion. Before they were names.:)

Well, Modi rule had made a major Change to opposition.

Even the Owaisi's started wearing a saffron turban in election rallies:enjoy:
View attachment 487616

Rahul Gandi started going to temples
View attachment 487617

Communist idiots started taking Poornakumbha on their heads.

View attachment 487620

Lynching and mob justice was there even before Modi, it's not a new thing because of Modi, the state government has to take action against it. But when Modi came, the dead person now started having castes and religion. Before they were names.:)
Hence the worship of Trump.....as he is orange too.
Modi ki jai, no issues...Owaisi ka to kaam hi aisa hai..

Hence the worship of Trump.....as he is orange too.
Modi ki jai, no issues...Owaisi ka to kaam hi aisa hai..
Orange and saffron are not the same. :lol:
Owaisi is irrelevant in our politics. They need a stronger number, but good thing Congress and other parties keeps dividing Muslims based on politics and hence there is no Islamic political party. Apparently, there is more casteism in there than Hindus at times. Perks of living in India I guess.

Orange and saffron are not the same. :lol:
Owaisi is irrelevant in our politics. They need a stronger number, but good thing Congress and other parties keeps dividing Muslims based on politics and hence there is no Islamic political party. Apparently, there is more casteism in there than Hindus at times. Perks of living in India I guess.

Saffron,also known as Saffron Orange,is a color that is a tone of golden orange resembling the color of the tip of the saffron crocus thread, from which the spicesaffron is derived. The first recorded use of saffronas a color name in English was in 1200.

I will safely assume the authenticity and knowledge of your posts, based on this.

Modi ki jai
Yogi Mahan

Bhagats do not what is saffron.

Saffron,also known as Saffron Orange,is a color that is a tone of golden orange resembling the color of the tip of the saffron crocus thread, from which the spicesaffron is derived. The first recorded use of saffronas a color name in English was in 1200.
I know that, but those are still two things. Orange color is different from Saffron. Anyway, ignoring the troll.

I will safely assume the authenticity and knowledge of your posts, based on this.

Modi ki jai
Yogi Mahan

Bhagats do not what is saffron
Modi is a good prime minister. And my knowledge is based on living in India 30+ years and being part of INC (until recently). I certainly know better than a Pakistani.:)

I know that, but those are still two things. Orange color is different from Saffron. Anyway, ignoring the troll.

Modi is a good prime minister. And my knowledge is based on living in India 30+ years and being part of INC (until recently). I certainly know better than a Pakistani.:)
Good, impressed with your knowledge and ability to counter.

Well said Mr Owaisi " Lynch Raj" ..... even rapistan is not bad.

We are not lynching Pakistanis. So Mind your business and build dams :lol: instead of wasting money on suicide dehshatgards
You have complaints go to UN and then we will show how many you abducted from Balochistan.
So relax! :coffee:

lol owaisi is mr.nobody in india politics scenario.
Only on pdf are his threads made.

We are not lynching Pakistanis. So Mind your business and build dams :lol: instead of wasting money on suicide dehshatgards
You have complaints go to UN and then we will show how many you abducted from Balochistan.
So relax! :coffee:

Sure lets go to UN, starting from plebiscite in Kashmir in accordance with UN resolution. Also its India who stopped human rights watch to visit Kashmir, trying to hide massive state sponsored terrorism and barbarism committed by indian army. From mass graves to blinding small children , from raping women to abducting several thousand innocent young men, India army is nothing but shame for humanity. Kashmir is the largest militarized zone in the world.

As far as constructing dam is concerned we are doing it already, thanks for the concern. How about building few toilets in India??

Back
Top Bottom