What's new

Model Poonam Pandey to go nude if India wins World Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lankan Ranger

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Model Poonam Pandey to go nude if India wins World Cup

The 20-year-old lasso bewildered everyone when she pledged to bare it all, if India wins the finals, at the stadium for the fans and later, strip exclusively for the Indian cricketers in the dressing room, with all the permission from Indian cricket board.

Well, reports has it that Poonam is endeavoring to follow the footsteps of Paraguay's Larissa Riquelme and Argentina's Luciane Salazar.

Palpably, the duo had also promised to go dare bare if their respective countries won the FIFA World Cup.

I'm going nude to support the team--Poonam

Though it's a strange pledge by Poonam Pandey, she's planning to shed all her inhibitions just to motivate the Indian cricket team.

"I'm a cricket fanatic and I'm a die-hard supporter of my nation. India needs a lot of support and this is my way of supporting the team,” said the model.

Is Poonam's act a publicity stunt?

Indeed, post her statements of baring it all, Poonam Pandey has become one of the most searched people on the web and even the most downloaded models on the net.

Rebuffing her dare-bare act to be a publicity gimmick, the Kingfisher model said, “Absolutely not. As being the 'Most Downloaded Model' on the Internet I don't need to do such things for publicity I'm confident of my body and I'm doing this to motivate our boys to play better."

Besides, the hottie has even created a new fan page to encourage the team.

Though many are stating it to be an immoral act from the hottie, it seems the Pandey is energized to cheer up the team.

Kingfisher model Poonam Pandey to go nude if India wins WC | Total Filmy

POONAM-PANDEY-WORLD-CUP.jpg

She look ugly . I think all indian girls should follow her footstep and should do the same to support their team lol what a best way to support eastern country and promote indian culture

I hope peoples get sarcasm in my post

Sri Lankan this thread has been posted before and its not a level of discussion we like to encourage on this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom