What's new

Featured Merit in ISSB: A Traffic Wardens Daughter Becomes GDP

Ma Shaa Allah. Proud of our young daughter to have chosen this profession. Remember we as muslims do not want to have our daughters fight on the front line while we have MEN sitting at home. She will be productive though and I wish her the best in her career.
A

Hi,

Historically muslims women have fought shoulder to shoulder along with their men---.

I do not know what interest you have to sabotage muslim history and heritage---.

armed forces are full of such examples

sons of sepoys and OR's who made generals

our ex COAS, general kiyani was the son of a JCO who not only raised his 6 siblings yet kept 'supporting' them throughout his life

meritocracy is the only hope for pakistan

our ex COAS, general kiyani was the son of a JCO who not only raised his 6 siblings yet kept 'supporting' them throughout his life
One of Signals Officers was assigned to set up telephone lines at COAS's residence. He gave a humble account of COAS's mother when he was supervising the set up in her room. A very lucky woman who saw the service of her husband as JCO and was now seeing service of her son not only as a officer or General as COAS of the force.

One of Signals Officers was assigned to set up telephone lines at COAS's residence. He gave a humble account of COAS's mother when he was supervising the set up in her room. A very lucky woman who saw the service of her husband as JCO and was now seeing service of her son not only as a officer or General as COAS of the force.

may 2011 disagrees with signalian's p.v

So GD pilot is a basic pilot qualification and now she has to join a specific branch like transport, fighter planes or helio ?

Are women even assigned to CAP/Strike missions?

I wouldn't really sleep peaceful knowing that the defense of the country was in the hands of women.

They go through the same process male pilots do so she should be qualified just fine... Although women are biologically weaker than men, so they probably do not get the most critical combat roles.

Back
Top Bottom