What's new

Members getting banned without being shown in Hall of shame

Status
Not open for further replies.

S.M.R

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
e.g. bilalhaider, karachipunk got banned but i cant see any thread in Hall of shame?

You can't question people with authority, let it be a web based forum. They don't appreciate criticism no matter what and this mentality runs wild in Pakistani's , do you now understand that why no one can point fingers at our Army and Government officials & cannot confront them.

You can't question people with authority, let it be a web based forum. They don't appreciate criticism no matter what and this mentality runs wild in Pakistani's , do you now understand that why no one can point fingers at our Army and Government officials & cannot confront them.

^^ through this forum we get to know their mentality. just look how they "think" about the rest of the Pakistanies, and how they dont want to get out of their secure circle, where everyone agrees with them.
It happens when one is weak in arguments, they try their famous tried and tested "fear and threat policy".

e.g. bilalhaider, karachipunk got banned but i cant see any thread in Hall of shame?

yes that was strange, moreover threads are getting deleted without any proper reasons. Management just simply deleting threads, not even closing it...

2 Days ago I posted a thread, it was deleted without any reason, it was about Holy Prophet Muhammed's [S.A.W] letter to the Christians..

Moderators job is tough, dont blame them. Starting new thread for every banned member is not easy task. You can use PM option.

Too many multiple IDs and low quality posts.

To get a clue, banned members can see the whole bunch of deleted posts.

Nobody gets banned without reason.

As for threads, all posted in the wrong section will be deleted. So be careful about posting in the right one. All low-quality threads will also get deleted.

There is a forum-wide crackdown. You are either in or out.

Everyone should put up their best behaviour.

If you have any issues to discuss take it up over PM, management decisions are not up for public purview.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom