What's new

Medvedev says Russia will use nuclear weapons to prevent another Western European invasion of Russia.

Fair enough.

Before Russia had nukes, Western Europeans led by Napoleon and Hitler invaded Russian land cause huge amounts of damage to civilians and infrastructure
Western europeans should have learnt that lesson by now.

7jewj4.jpg

I love when they talk like only the Russians have nuclear weapons
Esp when the only country to have used nukes, that too on civilians, is the leader of the free world.

Fair enough.

Western europeans should have learnt that lesson by now.

7jewj4.jpg

Esp when the only country to have used nukes, that too on civilians, is the leader of the free world.
Neither Russia nor the West are morally superior to each other.

True, but Western Europeans committed untold horrors in Africa, South Asia, the Americas, Australia, China. At least Russians do not invade other people's land.
Russians committed a Circassian genocide in the Caucasus, they carried out similar massacres in Central Asia and Siberia as well, their biggest aim was to destroy the Ottoman empire and go down to the Mediterranean sea and than to Africa but that didnt happend. They also wanted to colonize Korean peninsula and Northen China too but they lost the war against Japan..

No one is threatening to invade Russia.

Ukraine, Poland, Finland, Czech, Slovakia, Romania are threats to Russia.

Plain and simple … one lie after another! The only country here that is a danger to otheres, that does not respect guaranteed borders and in fact is currently does exactly the country to what you say:

At least Russians do not invade other people's land.

… is Russia!

You are indeed nothing but a ignorant and always lying propaganda troll.

Plain and simple … one lie after another! The only country here that is a danger to otheres, that does not respect guaranteed borders and in fact is currently does exactly the country to what you say:

… is Russia!

You are indeed nothing but a ignorant and always lying propaganda troll.
I'm quite convinced he's either a paid troll, or just mentally ill, most likely the later.

Just wondering why anyone pays attention to this sock puppet threatening to nuke left and right once a month.
It is obviously his, and a few other mouth pieces, role to target the feint hearted westernes who still believe the approach to russian agression is to hoist a giant white flag. Not many of them left though, which makes him look like an idiot.

Anyone who does is looking at suicide .
Exactly why the russian narrative of being threatend be the mere existence of NATO is total bullshit. NATO expansion prevents russian landgrab - thats the real threat.

And who are ??
Someone who is here to promote western propaganda, their lies and rhetoric.
The worst thing is you are a Mod.

Really! At best I comment but I never started any such propaganda thread nor do you see much constantly post propaganda posts!
If you really would honestly look on what I post you have a hard job to find such but he only posts this stuff!

Back
Top Bottom