What's new

Medical Issue help needed

Ahmed Adeeb

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Hi. So I applied for PMA L/C 142 and cleared the online test. I was asked to come in for a medical later after appearing for the medical i was referred to CMH for VARICOCELE. they still asked me to come for the physical which is in 3 days from now....What are my chances ? is it a deal breaker ? any help would be appreciated

No..... Just make sure you dont wear tight underpants. Hang loose :) for 2 weeks you will be fine :).

Thank you for the reassurance:yahoo:
No worries, i am surprised we were issued with special undergarment for this plus when out on long range ops it made a difference. Because of fatigues, i have completely no hair on my upper thighs upper sides due to friction.

Hi. So I applied for PMA L/C 142 and cleared the online test. I was asked to come in for a medical later after appearing for the medical i was referred to CMH for VARICOCELE. they still asked me to come for the physical which is in 3 days from now....What are my chances ? is it a deal breaker ? any help would be appreciated

That's normal. Regardless of your medical clearance. You will be still called for Running and Physical Tests. You're only not allowed to go for the initial interview until your medical is cleared. Don't worry :)

That's normal. Regardless of your medical clearance. You will be still called for Running and Physical Tests. You're only not allowed to go for the initial interview until your medical is cleared. Don't worry :)
So I had to undergo a surgery but by the grace of Allah everything went well and I was declared fit :) right after the procedure

Why is a Varicocele operation pertinent to the medical fitness of the armed forces? Who was the idiot who suggested you have an operation. Believe me I know what Iam talking about. Indication for Varicocele surgery is only if you are subfertile or have pain in the testicles. It is commoner on the left side, so rt side needs investigating for any abnormality. However investigations aside it does not need an operation unless symptomatic. The armed forces should not have any concern with what you do/dont do with your testicles, it is not a fitness issue at all.
A

Why is a Varicocele operation pertinent to the medical fitness of the armed forces? Who was the idiot who suggested you have an operation. Believe me I know what Iam talking about. Indication for Varicocele surgery is only if you are subfertile or have pain in the testicles. It is commoner on the left side, so rt side needs investigating for any abnormality. However investigations aside it does not need an operation unless symptomatic. The armed forces should not have any concern with what you do/dont do with your testicles, it is not a fitness issue at all.
A
Regardless that i did not have any discomfort or pain i was told to get a surgery or be marked unfit. I had the surgery at CMH *Coughs* For 30K. cleared the interview now waiting for ISSB call up. I think it was a blessing in disguise for me :)

Regardless that i did not have any discomfort or pain i was told to get a surgery or be marked unfit. I had the surgery at CMH *Coughs* For 30K. cleared the interview now waiting for ISSB call up. I think it was a blessing in disguise for me :)
I think i might have same kind of problem, and im going to apply in army this year, do i need to get this surgery and is this problem solved permanently after surgery

Last edited:
Assalam o alekum Bro. Tell me if a varicocele is found in the final medical then?

Back
Top Bottom