What's new

Maulana Samiul Haq excuses himself from TTP talks

HRK

PDF THINK TANK: CONSULTANT
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Maulana Samiul Haq excuses himself from TTP talks - thenews.com.pk

ISLAMABAD: The chief of his own faction of the Jamiat Ulema-e-Islam (JUI-S), Maulana Samiul Haq who had received the go ahead from Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif to initiate dialogue with the Pakistani Taliban has excused himself from the process.

Mualana Samiul Haq said he had informed the prime minister of receiving a positive response for the Tehrik-e-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) on January 2. He added that despite repeated contact, the prime minister did not convey the future course of action.

Maulana Samiul Haq further said he had appealed to avoid a military operation and use of force but yesterdays strikes in North Waziristan, Tirah and tribal areas had led to his decision to not be part of the dialogue process.

ISLAMABAD: The chief of his own faction of the Jamiat Ulema-e-Islam (JUI-S), Maulana Samiul Haq who had received the go ahead from Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif to initiate dialogue with the Pakistani Taliban has excused himself from the process.

Mualana Samiul Haq said he had informed the prime minister of receiving a positive response for the Tehrik-e-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) on January 2. He added that despite repeated contact, the prime minister did not convey the future course of action.

Maulana Samiul Haq further said he had appealed to avoid a military operation and use of force but yesterdays strikes in North Waziristan, Tirah and tribal areas had led to his decision to not be part of the dialogue process.

Yeah and what he said to his TTP master when they killed and attacked innocents, Army personals few days ago ?
didn't he said the same thing to TTP masters that this is not going forward as he claimed he got positive response from TTP ?
Shame on such people ...

Yeah and what he said to his TTP master when they killed and attacked innocents, Army personals few days ago ?
didn't he said the same thing to TTP masters that this is not going forward as he claimed he got positive response from TTP ?
Shame on such people ...

Dear he was given task by 'Government of Pakistan' to mediate, historically he is considered as 'establishment guy' because of this reason he was preferred over Moulana Diesel, if you don't know than let me tell you my dear some analyst termed his appointment as the backing of Peace talk by 'Khaki Eastablishment' .... his withdrawal in my humble opinion mean 'both Shareef want business' this time.

I am not getting what you are saying and on what basis.

Dear he was given task by 'Government of Pakistan' to mediate, historically he is considered as 'establishment guy' because of this reason he was preferred over Moulana Diesel, if you don't know than let me tell you my dear some analyst termed his appointment as the backing of Peace talk by 'Khaki Eastablishment' .... his withdrawal in my humble opinion mean 'both Shareef want business' this time.

L O L he wasn't given any task by the GOP he volunteered and thats why he was ignored.

you could be right in what you are saying and i do not disagree with this,

but my point is when he was in contact with TTP and got positive response from them he should have asked them to not go beyond certain lines, and with his this statements only about PM , he should have ack. that TTP did something which is beyond lines (i-e attacking Army Post and killing Army personal on duty)
that part is not reflecting from this statement.

Why do people come and start bashing Khan? atleast he knows how to make a decision and stand by it.thats another issue if most of the guys dislike the stance.
this bloody ganja doesn't even know what to do.No plans no vision.

L O L he wasn't given any task by the GOP he volunteered and thats why he was ignored.

& his offer of volunteer service was accepted by government ...... ;)

In any self-respectable country, people like him would be put behind bars for good for supporting and abetting terrorists.

In any self-respectable country, people like him would be put behind bars for good for supporting and abetting terrorists.

He is still supported by Army would you put Army behind bars, he is a critical element of Army you should read history and US someday is going to be on his arse infact he should expect and be careful.

He is still supported by Army would you put Army behind bars, he is a critical element of Army you should read history and US someday is going to be on his arse infact he should expect and be careful.

This is a very delicate matter, be patient. All out war wont be of any consequence unless and until the GOP has used all its options and backs the military operation in NW.

This is a very delicate matter, be patient. All out war wont be of any consequence unless and until the GOP has used all its options and backs the military operation in NW.

Oh I am patient media/and sell out political parties are impatient they blame a new comer like PTI but forget their long policies and closeness with taliban and element hell bent to destroy Pakistan. If there is going to be any Ops in NW then we should demand an all out Ops in Sindh there is also no peace security and stability in Sindh and Baluchistan anymore let them liberate Sindh from handful of thugs political parties and their militant wings that resides in kati pahari, layari and other no go areas, how do they neglect Sindh where there are no go areas and ask to ruin another province in the name. PS did you read today IG Baluchistan says Baluchistan has a critical situation since no Pak anthem is sung schools/colleges, 50% Baluchistan has no fuel, no stability he showed his frustration at fed and provincial govt and Army, we have not learn from east Pakistani things are not good at all expect the unexpected we tasted that in past 2 days in multiple cities/provinces.

Maulana Sahab, Why such hypocrisy from you. When TTP killed Maj.Gen Sanaullah, Bombed praying soldiers in N.Waziristan, ambushed patrolling party, Blowed up the soldiers and civilians in Bannu and rawalpindi, were you sleeping than? Or Bombings of PAF woke you up only?

Maulana Samiul Haq is the supporter of TTP. His utility serves only one purpose and that is communication with the TTP. Pakistan Army has decided that enough is enough and they will go after TTP hierarchy for the crimes they have committed against the State of Pakistan. Once that decision is made, Samiul Haq is useless for us. Now we wll use the language that these TTP beasts understand very well - use of Force.

Back
Top Bottom