What's new

Massive western media lash out, in bid to save drug trafficker (IQ 69... old trick) from gallows

Song Hong

Reaction score
Country
Viet Nam
Large outpour of western media against Singapore now. Western NGO, psychologists all are in lock step in subverting due justice. We got to support Singapore government to carry out Justice on this case.

Sarmila Dharmalingam is praying for a miracle. Her brother, Nagaenthran Dharmalingam, is set to be hanged in Singapore's Changi Prison. If it happens, it will be the first execution Singapore has carried out since 2019.

"When I'm alone and I think of my brother, there is pain. But [we need to] be brave and keep on praying - anything can happen," she told the BBC.

Nagaenthran is due to be hanged on Wednesday morning, but was granted a last-minute stay of execution for a day. A court of appeal will decide his fate on Tuesday.
In 2009, then 21-year-old Nagaenthran was found trying to smuggle heroin into Singapore from Malaysia.

The Malaysian citizen was sentenced to death despite an assessment by a medical expert that he has an IQ of 69 - a level recognised as indicating an intellectual disability.

Large outpour of western media against Singapore now. Western NGO, psychologists all are in lock step in subverting due justice. We got to support Singapore government to carry out Justice on this case.

Sarmila Dharmalingam is praying for a miracle. Her brother, Nagaenthran Dharmalingam, is set to be hanged in Singapore's Changi Prison. If it happens, it will be the first execution Singapore has carried out since 2019.

"When I'm alone and I think of my brother, there is pain. But [we need to] be brave and keep on praying - anything can happen," she told the BBC.

Nagaenthran is due to be hanged on Wednesday morning, but was granted a last-minute stay of execution for a day. A court of appeal will decide his fate on Tuesday.
In 2009, then 21-year-old Nagaenthran was found trying to smuggle heroin into Singapore from Malaysia.

The Malaysian citizen was sentenced to death despite an assessment by a medical expert that he has an IQ of 69 - a level recognised as indicating an intellectual disability.

seeing how big cities in the US and Western Europe are ravaged by drug abuse, I’d wholeheartedly support execution of drug traffickers. I mean Jakarta is not a perfect city but never have I seen drugs are exchanged and used in public in broad daylight like I have seen in some of major European and US cities.

This Dr Ken Ung is anti death activist favorite psychiatrist. He has given that drug addict an IQ score of 69, just one point below the so call "normal IQ" level, which contradicts the opinions of all other psychistrists. Then western media stir stir stir on IQ 69.

Every single heinous crime will see Dr Ung discharging diagnosis that the criminals are derange, depressed or low IQ. In a lot of cases, these scvm are spared gallows partly because of him.

These are the civilization traitors who sold their soul to devils.

1636455770247.png

1636455550473.png

Last edited:
WTF is "low IQ". He may have had some mental health issues.

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom