What's new

Maoists kills 3 civilians in Maharashtra

53fd

New Recruit

Reaction score
The Communist Party of India-Maoist (CPI-Maoist) cadres killed three persons in two separate incidents in Gadchiroli District, reports The Times of India. The Maoists abducted Ranu alias Kiran Pusali (30) and his wife Jaswanda alias Devli (25) from a relative's house in village Jhari in Dhanora tehsil (revenue unit) in the night of September 20. Later, the duo was shot dead on a hillock near the village. The bodies were left on the road to Jhari village in the same District. The victims were former cadres of the outfit who laid down their arms on May 17, 2010.

Elsewhere in the District, one person identified as Borra Vidpi (40) was killed by the Maoists at village Gopnar in Bhamragad tehsil in the night of September 19. Sources said that Maoists abducted Vidpi suspecting him to be a Police informer. He was shot dead in the nearby forest and his body was thrown on Hedra Road.

Maoist’s banners and a bunch of handbills were recovered from Bramhapuri-Wadsa Road near Bramhapuri in Chandrapur in the night of September 19. Separately, the Maoists put up banners and distributed pamphlets near the T point in Chichgad Village in Deori Taluk in Gondia District.

Meanwhile, a bandh (general shutdown) was observed in Dhanora, Etapalli and Kurkheda tehsils on September 21 following a call given by the Maoists to mark the 7th foundation day of the CPI-Maoist.

The Communist Party of India-Maoist (CPI-Maoist) cadres killed three persons in two separate incidents in Gadchiroli District, reports The Times of India. The Maoists abducted Ranu alias Kiran Pusali (30) and his wife Jaswanda alias Devli (25) from a relative's house in village Jhari in Dhanora tehsil (revenue unit) in the night of September 20. Later, the duo was shot dead on a hillock near the village. The bodies were left on the road to Jhari village in the same District. The victims were former cadres of the outfit who laid down their arms on May 17, 2010.

Elsewhere in the District, one person identified as Borra Vidpi (40) was killed by the Maoists at village Gopnar in Bhamragad tehsil in the night of September 19. Sources said that Maoists abducted Vidpi suspecting him to be a Police informer. He was shot dead in the nearby forest and his body was thrown on Hedra Road.

Maoist’s banners and a bunch of handbills were recovered from Bramhapuri-Wadsa Road near Bramhapuri in Chandrapur in the night of September 19. Separately, the Maoists put up banners and distributed pamphlets near the T point in Chichgad Village in Deori Taluk in Gondia District.

Meanwhile, a bandh (general shutdown) was observed in Dhanora, Etapalli and Kurkheda tehsils on September 21 following a call given by the Maoists to mark the 7th foundation day of the CPI-Maoist.

Welcome back, but your bad luck only 3 deaths, Any source would be appreciated and I think there was a Sticky thread on Maoist problem in India and you were maintaining it very nicely, what happened to that.

Welcome back, but your bad luck only 3 deaths, Any source would be appreciated and I think there was a Sticky thread on Maoist problem in India and you were maintaining it very nicely, what happened to that.

There is a sticky thread called "Pakistan Forces against militants" as well, but you guys make a thread out of everything, even spamming. I don't wish death on anyone from terrorists, whether it is Indians or anyone else, I'm just reporting the news.

Bilal is back! Mate, make sure you don't get banned on the first day of returning again. Plus I can also open a new thread about.

'Five dead in Pakistan bomb attack.'
BBC News - Pakistan anti-Taliban militia members killed by bomb

'Pakistani general hurt in attack'
BBC News - Pakistani army major general injured in militant attack

'Eight die in attack on Karachi police officer's home'
BBC News - Eight die in attack on Karachi police officer's home

'26 Pakistani Shia pilgrims killed in gun attack on bus'
BBC News - Pakistani Shia pilgrims killed in gun attack on bus

'Violence escalates as Karachi death toll rises to 39'
BBC News - Violence escalates as Karachi death toll rises to 39

Plus these are recent attacks. Did provide a source and certainly not a biased one. :) So see where you stand before you start trolling AGAIN. :)

Good luck. Hope you stay longer before getting banned this time. :)

Listen, threads have been created for all of these events. So don't bring these incidents here. I'm just reporting the news just like multiple threads have been created for all the events above. Plus, none of those events did not take place today, whereas this did take place today.

How this thread relevant in India Defense section??

On the thread Maoist are known anti people puppets. RIP to the dead.

Bilal is back! Mate, make sure you don't get banned on the first day of returning again. Plus I can also open a new thread about.

'Five dead in Pakistan bomb attack.'
BBC News - Pakistan anti-Taliban militia members killed by bomb

'Pakistani general hurt in attack'
BBC News - Pakistani army major general injured in militant attack

'Eight die in attack on Karachi police officer's home'
BBC News - Eight die in attack on Karachi police officer's home

'26 Pakistani Shia pilgrims killed in gun attack on bus'
BBC News - Pakistani Shia pilgrims killed in gun attack on bus

'Violence escalates as Karachi death toll rises to 39'
BBC News - Violence escalates as Karachi death toll rises to 39

Plus these are recent attacks. Did provide a source and certainly not a biased one. :) So see where you stand before you start trolling AGAIN. :)

Good luck. Hope you stay longer before getting banned this time. :)

I guess its time that we should stop shooting the messenger and focus on topic.

RIP to dead

Force, doesn't only solution of every issue. India has to give rights they want to stop killing of innocent people.

The Maoists are getting stronger, it is because of the fact that their message does resonate with some of the poor.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Maoists are getting stronger, it is because of the fact that their message does resonate with some of the poor.

Their message does resonate among Pakistanis , that is for sure

Their message does resonate among Pakistanis , that is for sure

It is an indian internal matter, but many Avidasis's agree with them, that is why they have a big presence in more than a third of indian states.

More than third ? Who gave you that info ? Sajjad Shoukat ?

If police capture any maoist or any sympathizer in any district, it automatically qualifies
as a maoist infested district. In my city there is only a single incident (that I know of) of police arresting 3 maoist and the next thing you is media screaming Bhopal is a maoist stronghold.

More than third ? Who gave you that info ? Sajjad Shoukat ?

The_Red_Corridor_ver_1.PNG

Back
Top Bottom