What's new

Making Dirilis Ertugrul SWORD

dexter

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

As Ertugrul drama series is on trending now a days and Ertugrul's Sword inspired me so we decided to make this heroic weapon.
I turned leaf spring into Ertugrul Sword, Dirilis Ertugrul (Resurrection Ertugrul) is a Turkish historical fiction and adventure television series. This series is quite popular in the Islamic world, especially in the Middle East and South Asia. Aside from the Muslim world, the series has been a success in Asia, Europe, the Americas and Africa.

Last edited:

As Ertugrul drama series is on trending now a days and Ertugrul's Sword inspired me so i decided to make this heroic weapon.
I turned leaf spring into Ertugrul Sword, Dirilis Ertugrul (Resurrection Ertugrul) is a Turkish historical fiction and adventure television series. This series is quite popular in the Islamic world, especially in the Middle East and South Asia. Aside from the Muslim world, the series has been a success in Asia, Europe, the Americas and Africa.

you made this? :woot:

wow cool. piece of art. you should put that into serial production. im sure south american machete warriors will love it while chopping rival thugs' heads off and dismembering their limps

We are people of fists.

No swords for us.

Till date no swords or weapons have been unearthed from the Tal of the Dead, Mohen jo Daro.

As Ertugrul drama series is on trending now a days and Ertugrul's Sword inspired me so we decided to make this heroic weapon.
should have given a few folds and twists...(tempering and other forging processes...) helps with the integrity of the blade.
Love the curved blades. I own a kilij and a mamluk sword and practice with them when i get a chance.

should have given a few folds and twists...(tempering and other forging processes...) helps with the integrity of the blade.
Love the curved blades. I own a kilij and a mamluk sword and practice with them when i get a chance.
I love talwars too but I don't think anyone is making any of those other than probably sikhs.

Lovely peace of craftsmanship. Ertugrul Ghazi would be proud.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom