What's new

Major Breakthrough! AQ operative responsible for Bannu Jailbreak arrested in Lahore.

SBD-3

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
1851.gif

He was almost done with his planning for a jailbreak in Punjab but countered in time. Kudos to LEAs

Raiwiand is becoming a fav location for terroriste to hide.
Because raiwind road houses the set up AQ sympethizers. Remember who was harboring AQ operative in PU? I afraid this political party is more sincere to AQ than Pakistan.

I afraid this political party is more sincere to AQ than Pakistan

Still any doubts ??? The Ameer of Jamat e Islami openly says (and then whole of Jamat shamelessly defends his point of veiw) "Hakimullah Mesud is Shaheed and Pak Army soldiers who die fighting Taliban are not shaheed" !!
They support AQ . I wonder why these traitors are not tried for "waging war against Pakistan".

11-23-2013_16161_1.gif

The member has been handed over to KPK intelligence officials for further investigation.

Still any doubts ??? The Ameer of Jamat e Islami openly says (and then whole of Jamat shamelessly defends his point of veiw) "Hakimullah Mesud is Shaheed and Pak Army soldiers who die fighting Taliban are not shaheed" !!
They support AQ . I wonder why these traitors are not tried for "waging war against Pakistan".
I suspect eventually they will be, if their current state of politics continues.

The member has been handed over to KPK intelligence officials for further investigation.

And what makes you think that the Jamatis and PTI stooges(ideological brothers of AQ and Taliban) in KPK will take any action against him ??

And what makes you think that the Jamatis and PTI stooges(ideological brothers of AQ and Taliban) in KPK will take any action against him ??
Nevertheless, his crime related to Bannu KPK. So his trial falls in their jurisdiction.

Nevertheless, his crime related to Bannu KPK. So his trial falls in their jurisdiction.

What about his "conspiracy" to break some jail in Punjab ? as per law , if any plan against the state has been"finalised" and the culprit is arrested before its execution , he is to be sentenced by life imprisonment .. And this falls under jurisdiction of Punjab .. Anyway one cant expect from the courts of Punjab as well that they will give verdicts against the terrorists

Last edited:
What about his "conspiracy" to break some jail in Punjab ? as per law , if any plan against the state has been"finalised" and the culprit is arrested before its execution , he is to be sentenced by life imprisonment .. And this falls under jurisdiction of Punjab .. Anyway one cant expect from the courts of Punjab as well that they will give verdicts against the terrorists
Well I am not aware of circumstances under which he was handed over to KPK authorities. May be if come across something in this regard, will post here.

Back
Top Bottom