What's new

Lyari gangsters among suspected attackers of Nato supplies arrested in Hub?

batmannow

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
United States
Lyari gangsters among suspected attackers of Nato supplies arrested in Hub
SYED ALI SHAH

2013-09-19 18:58:42
QUETTA: Frontier Corps (FC), a Pakistani paramilitary force, claimed to have arrested 22 suspects involved in attacks on US and Nato supplies and targeted killings in Balochistan's industrial city of Hub on Thursday.

A spokesman of FC, who did not wish to be named, told Dawn.com that the forces conducted search operation against militants and picked up 22 of them from Lasbela district.

He said 10 of the accused belong to Lyari Gang War, involved in a series of criminal activities in Karachi's troubled area of Lyari. However, remaining 12 militants were involved in attack at US and Nato containers in Hub.

The spokesman said the land cruiser used in an attack on Nato oil tankers was also recovered by the forces during the search operation.

Armed militants had torched 22 Nato oil tankers parked outside a roadside hotel few days back in the same area.

“Militants were picked up without any resistance,” the spokesman said. Huge quantity of arms and ammunition were also recovered from their possession. He said the seized weapons include 400 kilogram explosives, 4000 rounds, 4 Kalashnikov and other weapons during the search operation.

“Senior officers are interrogating the accused,” he said.

Inspector General FC, Major General Muhammad Ejaz Shahid in a statement has hailed the action and assured the masses that the elements involved in lawlessness would not be spared.

In another development, Court for Suppression of Terrorist Activities has ordered the release of former Nazim Quetta and a leader of Pakistan People’s Party (PPP), Mir Maqbool Lehri.

Lehri was arrested by frontier corps in the aftermath of recovery of 100 tons of explosive materials from his warehouse.

ATC Judge, Tariq Anwar Kasi granted a bail of Rs1 million to the former Nazim of Quetta. Following court order, the Nazim was released and a large number of PPP supporters including its president Mir Sadiq Umrani received him from District Jail Quetta.

Overland oil shipments to Nato troops in landlocked Afghanistan resumed through Pakistan less than two weeks ago under tighter security after a five-month suspension due to attacks.

Pakistani contractors had stopped driving oil supplies from Karachi to the Torkham border crossing in the northwest due to frequent attacks on their vehicles.

The Nato combat mission is due to end next year. Pakistan and the United States have signed a deal allowing Nato supply convoys to travel into Afghanistan until the end of 2015.

i hve a feeling that, PPP times is up, it needs new leadership?
liyari gangsters think they are above everyone, no they are wrong!;)
stop hidding behind anti-MQM theories to hve your drugland laws in karachi?
after all big brother is watching? all of you & all of you can be come a victim of .50 bullet?

i hve a feeling that, PPP times is up, it needs new leadership?
liyari gangsters think they are above everyone, no they are wrong!;)
stop hidding behind anti-MQM theories to hve your drugland laws in karachi?
after all big brother is watching? all of you & all of you can be come a victim of .50 bullet?

Bro PPP time was over long ago. Thanks to BB assassination that they got sympathy vote and made it to power to prove democracy is the best revenge.
I am just waiting to see when NS time is over.
I am counting but why is the counting so slow?

Lyari gangsters among suspected attackers of Nato supplies arrested in Hub
In another development, Court for Suppression of Terrorist Activities has ordered the release of former Nazim Quetta and a leader of Pakistan People’s Party (PPP), Mir Maqbool Lehri.

Lehri was arrested by frontier corps in the aftermath of recovery of 100 tons of explosive materials from his warehouse.

ATC Judge, Tariq Anwar Kasi granted a bail of Rs1 million to the former Nazim of Quetta. Following court order, the Nazim was released and a large number of PPP supporters including its president Mir Sadiq Umrani received him from District Jail Quetta.

These buggers let Shahzain Bugti also get away with an arsenal of illegal weapons. They are a contributory factor to the rising terrorism in the country.

Bro PPP time was over long ago. Thanks to BB assassination that they got sympathy vote and made it to power to prove democracy is the best revenge.
I am just waiting to see when NS time is over.
I am counting but why is the counting so slow?

These buggers let Shahzain Bugti also get away with an arsenal of illegal weapons. They are a contributory factor to the rising terrorism in the country.
work is on its way with a lighting speed, but its in silent mode, so jst relexed the burrning train is about to hit the road?
no not this time? if its not rangers in karachi thn it will be , FC thn it will be any one with a khaki uniform ?lolzz

work is on its way with a lighting speed, but its in silent mode, so jst relexed the burrning train is about to hit the road?
no not this time? if its not rangers in karachi thn it will be , FC thn it will be any one with a khaki uniform ?lolzz

If not this time then, may be the last time lol

uzair baloch comes to lyari, lets see how soon he gets arrested

uzair baloch comes to lyari, lets see how soon he gets arrested

no it not work like that, i mean on wish lists, it all depends on need?lolzz
if its needed he can get a hit too, but what i heard is they need baba ladlaa, there are peoples trying to save both of them?
but lets see? lolzzz

no it not work like that, i mean on wish lists, it all depends on need?lolzz
if its needed he can get a hit too, but what i heard is they need baba ladlaa, there are peoples trying to save both of them?
but lets see? lolzzz

im talking about the credibility of the operation, if they want to maintain its credibility then they will immediately arrest uzair baloch or else it will expose everything and MQM will come strong defending their stance

We congratulate the Pakistani security officials on arresting these terrorists. We share a common stance against terrorism, and those who are working against our peace objectives, must be dealt with aggressively. We’ve given these terrorists the option to lay down their weapons and give precedence to the rule of the law. Otherwise, we will continue to target those who are focused on infiltrating the region with their terrorist activities. We’ve come too far and made too many sacrifices to let these terrorists succeed with their criminal objectives. Our governments are working closely in regards to our shared objectives in the region. We are committed to restoring peace in the region, and hope to remain united against our common enemies in the region.

Ali Khan
DET, United States Central Command

We congratulate the Pakistani security officials on arresting these terrorists. We share a common stance against terrorism, and those who are working against our peace objectives, must be dealt with aggressively. We’ve given these terrorists the option to lay down their weapons and give precedence to the rule of the law. Otherwise, we will continue to target those who are focused on infiltrating the region with their terrorist activities. We’ve come too far and made too many sacrifices to let these terrorists succeed with their criminal objectives. Our governments are working closely in regards to our shared objectives in the region. We are committed to restoring peace in the region, and hope to remain united against our common enemies in the region.

Ali Khan
DET, United States Central Command

hope fully you guys going to investigate them, & thier suspected links with taliban terrorists & drug mafia, so at least get to those criminals, who are involved in looting & destroying, billions of dollors of equipment!
plz do it, to clear the name of country, which is really supporting global efforts to build peace in afghanistan, while being itself been the biggest target of terror!

He couldn't come to Karachi ... Baba Ladla ne Uzair takhta ulat diya hai ...........

He is in Muscat right now ..........

good shot patriot!
yes as i told you the zaffar baluoch death was astonishing, cause no one could hve penetrated the liyari so deep with that time , i mean the hit team?
that is hit, within inside!

He couldn't come to Karachi ... Baba Ladla ne Uzair takhta ulat diya hai ...........

He is in Muscat right now ..........

Choran no pay gay more

hope fully you guys going to investigate them, & thier suspected links with taliban terrorists & drug mafia, so at least get to those criminals, who are involved in looting & destroying, billions of dollors of equipment!
plz do it, to clear the name of country, which is really supporting global efforts to build peace in afghanistan, while being itself been the biggest target of terror!

good shot patriot!
yes as i told you the zaffar baluoch death was astonishing, cause no one could hve penetrated the liyari so deep with that time , i mean the hit team?
that is hit, within inside!

Murder too place at a place where ordinary Lyari wala cannot go, Amn Committee high security area.

dont blame them for anything they will call it a plan for nasal kushi of baloch

as soon as they will be produced in courts our cheap justice will set them free

Back
Top Bottom