What's new

London Police’s reaction to MQM’s statement

mr42O

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
LONDON: After the recent developments in Pakistani politician Imran Farooq murder case, London Metropolitan police has announced that any British citizen fearing murder and foul play should contact them, according to a Pakistani news channel.
The statement from London Police came after Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) top leader and the party’s Coordination Committee criticised British Police and justice system for being unjust with Altaf Hussain and becoming a part of international conspiracy against them.

On the other hand, Scotland Yard said that they cannot comment on Dr.Imran Farooq’s murder case and when the case will be resolved, everyone will know the truth.

London police had previously contacted Pakistan’s foreign office through Islamabad embassy demanding access to the duo allegedly involved in the murder of MQM’s former convener and veteran leader Dr. Imran Farooq.

The documents, obtained by BBC from official sources in Pakistan, suggest Syed Mohsin and Kamran Khan secured UK visas on the basis of being granted admission to the London Academy of Management Sciences (LAMS) in east London.

It must be noted that MQM’s Rabita Committee strongly reacted to BBC documentary and blamed the media group of conspiring against the party’s founder and leader.

London Police’s reaction to MQM’s statement | Pakistan Tribe

http://urdu.aaj.tv/national/2014/01/30/145866_2_story.html

145866_story.jpg

Good statement by Scotland Yard

They are trying to be as neutral as possible by not naming anybody and politically victimised. I have always said if Scotland Yard convicted Altaf Hussain I would believe he was a the criminal (And that is highly likely). If they pronounced him innocent, he indeed had no role to play in the murder of Dr I.F.

Bad days ahead for MQM, if not the murder he is still likely to visit jail due to almost proven money laundering case.

lol... mqm is scare shit now a days from police !

And there used to be a time when MQM was just second in line to MS13. Jab Khuda ki lathi chaliti hai. No one can get credit for exposing MQM... no one in Pakistan could put their hand on Altaf Hussain and no one could stop this menace unless Allah played its game. Now party leadership is hanging with a thread and that thread is not in their own hand. Jab Khuda ki lathi chalti hai!!!

Last edited:
If mqm is saying is life is in danger and Scotland yard is against him, it looks like altaf is shit scared!

They are trying to be as neutral as possible by not naming anybody and politically victimised. I have always said if Scotland Yard convicted Altaf Hussain I would believe he was a the criminal (And that is highly likely). If they pronounced him innocent, he indeed had no role to play in the murder of Dr I.F.

Bad days ahead for MQM, if not the murder he is still likely to visit jail due to almost proven money laundering case.

ok, now its funny because people read things and still can't make wise judgements,

where in the seven hells u thought they want to avoid political victimisation? its clearly written that its a standard procedure not to release details of people under investigation(political or not) and other details till he/she is convicted? then they will be very happy to oblige

One Imran Farooq makes no difference to MQM or Altaf Hussain. To refresh our memories, Afaq Ahmad and Amir Khan, were much more popular and influential in MQM, when they decided to defect and establish a faction called Haqiqi. Despite being supported by establishment of that time, when the 1992 operation cleanup was carried out against MQM; Haqiqi - has failed 0/0 to budge an inch of MQM's vote bank. Recently, Mayor Mustafa Kamal also left MQM. So, one Imran Farooq would have made no difference! MQM is headed by dozens of well spoken representatives, that include Haider abbas Rizvi, Faisal Subzwari, Farooq Sattar, Babar Ghauri, Khalid Maqbool, Raza Haroon, Waseem Akhtar, Iqrar ul Hassan, etc etc. All seasoned politicians. Sensible debaters.

This all seems to be a conspiracy to hijack a political party - as was done with PPP. The Bhutto dynasty REPLACED by Zardari clan. Best eye wash excercise! Altaf removed, could creat divisions within MQM and break it up into segments. MQM maintained its vote bank in general elections and even in by-elections under army. KHI has remained progressive and developed under MQM's rule.

I just dont understand why MQM thinks there is a conspiracy against it.

There was a murder. It was in England. Not in Pakistan. A murder here is taken seriously. Its not Pakistan where fellow human beings are not even worth insects.

So after a thorough murder investigation, its found out that some MQM link exists in this. Not only murder, but MQM chief could not account for the money found in his house. This is a very serious offence here.

Again as I stress, MQM is giving these cases the tinge of a typical Pakistani political party while its leader himself chose to live in Britan and adopt British nationality. If he has problems there, he must deal with it using local laws. MQM cant shut down London or target kill someone there. If this was the case. Owen Bennett Jones of BBC would have been killed by now.

almost proven but never procecuted, is called innocent?

Back
Top Bottom