What's new

Live With Dr. Shahid Masood (Sarkari Neend Mehngi Parh Gai..!!) – 14th May 2015

I am getting sick of it. Listien ban gai hien, warning de di gai hai, 48 ghantay mien operation hoga, abh higa tabh hoga. Logh mar rahay hien aur abhi tak list hi bana rahay hien.

Hurt it..............................

Well, Its a fact that PPP is not going anywhere and in presence of PPP, we shall see how much operation is going to be successful.

You gentlemen need to understand something. The Army has been so maligned because of Musharraf and Kiyani, that the current leadership is exhausting all avenues before they start arresting politicians.

True.............

I am getting sick of it. Listien ban gai hien, warning de di gai hai, 48 ghantay mien operation hoga, abh higa tabh hoga. Logh mar rahay hien aur abhi tak list hi bana rahay hien.
Mr when you are going to clear mess of 30 years if you would go at once and without doing the basic work it would fail and turn into bigger disaster than getting better.

You gentlemen need to understand something. The Army has been so maligned because of Musharraf and Kiyani, that the current leadership is exhausting all avenues before they start arresting politicians.
I know but they need to arrest them soon and thrown them in Jails for ever.

Back
Top Bottom