What's new

Licensed Weapon details and Carry Permit information required.

Baba Google

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Okay so guys, I need information about carrying a licensed weapon in a car or on body. actually yesterday I was with my uncle and he warned me not to carry a licensed weapon in a car or on body without carry permit. My uncle carries 4 licensed weapons 1 PB and 3 NPB with carry permit and he stressed that I should get a carry permit if I want to carry a weapon with me or in my car.

I usually carry a NPB licensed weapon in my car without any carry permit, once stopped by Police check and after verifying the license and details they let me go.

I was of the impression that carry permit is only used for PB weapons. but now after yesterday's argument with my uncle I felt maybe I do need a carry permit as well?

I am a license holder of 2 weapons both NPB - 1 All Pakistan and one Punjab and Islamabad, I carry one in my car always locked and loaded, should I get a carry permit for that weapon I carry in my car or license is enough?

I think if you ask the shop you bought the guns from they might have accurate upto date information? it is their business to know this stuff surely?

If you don't have any ND2 or LTM then perhaps you don't need to worry.

Disclaimer: Just kidding

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom