What's new

LAND OF LIVING POETRY SINDH, PAKISTAN

dexter

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

The journey begins North, through Sindh - one of 5 provinces which make up Pakistan. I'm so excited for this adventure to the places in Pakistan I have never visited before.

Sindh is quite humbling.

Its a homage to last surviving cultures of mutual inclusivity. It is truly the land of Dervesh.

I find Sindh a bit similar to Rajasthan even though I haven't been to both places but I'm merely saying based on the landscape and the culture of the people in general. Sindhis and Rajasthanis would most probably differ with me but that's fine.
Ranikot fort looks amazing.

Last edited:
I find Sindh a bit similar to Rajasthan even though I haven't been to both places but I'm merely saying based on the landscape and the culture of the people in general. Sindhis and Rajasthanis would most probably differ with me but that's fine.
Ranikot fort looks amazing.
Not really.

Historical Sindh had parts of Rajasthan within her administration. Language, culture and folklore remain quite similar.

Sindh brushes her uniqueness on everything that dwells or passes it by. It's Jhule's playground.

Are Rajasthani/Marwari and Sindhi similar?
oh it would take a keen observer to point out the dialect differences.

For example the Marwari horse is still a treasure in Sindh as well as Rajasthan.

India should surrender historical Sindh as Pakistan's intellectual property.

For example the Marwari horse is still a treasure in Sindh as well as Rajasthan.
But Marwari horse doesn't represent a similarity in dialect. It's a type of horse breed that might be available in both the states because of geographical proximity.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom