What's new

Lahore DHA accident was Murder

I've seen this behavior many times.

Sex crazed teenagers, overflowing with hormones, start following women and start making gestures at them.

I remember one time a girl (apparently from a posh area) was smoking in a car and a few teenagers on motorcycles started chasing her in a small group. I guess they just couldn't keep it in their pants.

Calling this behavior 'creepy' would be a gross understatement! I myself was a teenager once, yet I never behaved like a sex-crazed hormonal moron!

But then again, I hail from a poor family and it's hard to chase hot chicks in cars on a Sohrab bicycle... but I digress!

Sex crazed teenagers, overflowing with hormones, start following women and start making gestures at them.

I remember one time a girl (apparently from a posh area) was smoking in a car and a few teenagers on motorcycles started chasing her in a small group. I guess they just couldn't keep it in their pants.

Calling this behavior 'creepy' would be a gross understatement! I myself was a teenager once, yet I never behaved like a sex-crazed hormonal moron!

But then again, I hail from a poor family and it's hard to chase hot chicks in cars on a Sohrab bicycle... but I digress!
Aren't you a woman?

Aren't you a woman?

1700369260474.png

It is not just him being sex crazed. You can bet that he has harassed other people many a times before without consequences and felt he could get away with doing anything. He felt emboldened due to his past experiences. He has most likely harassed other women and girls as well. He has now caused an accident and attempted and committed murders.

There have been cases of dumb fvcks like this being taught lessons or two on the streets because their parents failed. In this case his parents failed miserably and he killed people.

He should be hanged. He most likely will be because as wealthy as his family might be, they are just not that big of sharks.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom