What's new

кофейня (Russian coffee house)

russia and china are buying out as much as they can gold to back their economy.

Its refreshing to see that Slavic thread has been created and not deleted. The toxic Westernization ought erode and will erode, in-sha-Allah.

But as Pakistanis do explore Slavic culture, I would implore to do so through lens of Orthodox Christianity. Because it is here where we will find an affinity toward those two people, who are sincere in their belief in God.

I have lived through the Cold War and the Unipolar Age, like many on this forum and around the world have. And have come to the conclusion that we are and have always been a multipolar world. We need listen, study and recognize other civilizations and their point of view. To respect it, even if it does not agree with our point of view.

I have always advocated Pakistan to establish strong relations with Russia, on the same level as we have with China. Because Russia does NOT seek to dominate the World, like the West has for the last 600 years.

Infact, in my view, for Pakistan ... Russia is the very important in approaches India to resolve our disputes, PEACEFULLY.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom