What's new

Kiev regime artillery men attack Donbas civilian food infrastructure to punish Donbas where president Yanukovych was from, which is war crime

fake news white good god fearing folks dont commit war crimes! its only commies and barbaric muzlims commiting such heinous crimes against humanity!

But this is a war crime, yes ? :) Where is NATO now which used to claim the Ukrainian military and its supremo Zelensky are righteous freedom fighters ?

When Russia stopped the supply of wheat and not even allowing Ukraine to export then it was all dandy but when Ukraine attacked a food facility in Donbas then all r**** rona started. Russia can put million or billion of people starve to death but Kiev must not retaliate. Russia bombarded residential places then no hue and cry but attack on one facility in Donbas has become a point of discussion. Sometimes I feel you yourself are Tai Hai Chen as both of your microprocessors process at a very low speed.

When Russia stopped the supply of wheat and not even allowing Ukraine to export then it was all dandy but when Ukraine attacked a food facility in Donbas then all r**** rona started. Russia can put million or billion of people starve to death but Kiev must not retaliate. Russia bombarded residential places then no hue and cry but attack on one facility in Donbas has become a point of discussion. Sometimes I feel you yourself are Tai Hai Chen as both of your microprocessors process at a very low speed.

1. Don't use "Randi rona" as that is a misogynist, classist and generally oppression-enabling term. I can use similar words against "pious" females.

2. Right during the beginning of the war and one month down it was known that the Ukrainian military was :
> Using residential areas to fire rocketry from.
> School grounds to fire artillery from.
> Residential buildings to host fighters including the foreigners.
> Hospitals to host military HQs ( we should remember USA government bombing an air raid shelter in Baghdad that actually killed innocent 403 civilians and USA government bombing a Red Crescent maternity hospital in 2003 also killing and injuring many. These were actual happenings. ).
> Forcibly keeping civilians within cities even as the civilians were trying to flee. The Ukrainian forces were firing upon fleeing civilians which led to deaths and injuries. And there was one violent vid posted in the war thread showing night time, fleeing civilian cars and one car being forced open by the Nazi / nationalists in the Ukrainian military, a female passenger pulled out and she screaming, being violently acted upon and her fate unknown as the vid recorder taking that moment to flee in his or her own car.
> Random killings of civilians like shooting a passing female scooter rider.
> Prevention of emergency food, medicine and other supplies to come into cities for the civilians.
> That picture posted in the war thread of a dead civilian female who back had been branded with swastika.
> Russian soldiers who had been tortured to death ( example, burning them alive ).
> The atrocities in the Eastern region since 2014.
> The CIA-enabled EuroMaidan coup which led to ousting of the pro-Russia president and the greater activism of the nationalists / Nazis who did great crimes including burning alive 40+ anti-Nazi people in the Trade Unions building in Odessa and setting up of torture facilities.

3. Don't you know Russia is demining the waters on the Ukraine coast ? The mines having been put there by Zelensky regime. Russia wants to allow the transport of wheat but it is Zelensky, no, his puppet master ( NATO ) which doesn't want the wheat to be transported.

4. The Ukraine operation had three simple objectives : (a). DeNazification, (b). Demilitarization which also would mean prevention of NATO nuclear weapons in Ukraine, (c). Protection of Donbas from Ukro Nazis / nationalists. Why does Zelensky prevent even the first ? Why are he and NATO hosting Nazis ?

First of all, there is no Kiev regime, this is a pro-Russian nomenclature. There is a Ukrainian government, democratically elected by the Ukrainian people, internationally recognized by the UN member states.
Now, as far as the complaint is concerned, it is known that in this area, the Russians are banning the presence of international observers from the UN. Therefore, war crimes or violations cannot be recorded.

First of all, there is no Kiev regime, this is a pro-Russian nomenclature. There is a Ukrainian government, democratically elected by the Ukrainian people, internationally recognized by the UN member states.
Now, as far as the complaint is concerned, it is known that in this area, the Russians are banning the presence of international observers from the UN. Therefore, war crimes or violations cannot be recorded.

Kiev regime is not democratically elected. There is no democracy in Ukraine since Euro Maidan. Democracy requires votes from every Ukrainian, not only votes from western Ukrainians.

Last edited:
1. Don't use "Randi rona" as that is a misogynist, classist and generally oppression-enabling term. I can use similar words against "pious" females.

2. Right during the beginning of the war and one month down it was known that the Ukrainian military was :
> Using residential areas to fire rocketry from.
> School grounds to fire artillery from.
> Residential buildings to host fighters including the foreigners.
> Hospitals to host military HQs ( we should remember USA government bombing an air raid shelter in Baghdad that actually killed innocent 403 civilians and USA government bombing a Red Crescent maternity hospital in 2003 also killing and injuring many. These were actual happenings. ).
> Forcibly keeping civilians within cities even as the civilians were trying to flee. The Ukrainian forces were firing upon fleeing civilians which led to deaths and injuries. And there was one violent vid posted in the war thread showing night time, fleeing civilian cars and one car being forced open by the Nazi / nationalists in the Ukrainian military, a female passenger pulled out and she screaming, being violently acted upon and her fate unknown as the vid recorder taking that moment to flee in his or her own car.
> Random killings of civilians like shooting a passing female scooter rider.
> Prevention of emergency food, medicine and other supplies to come into cities for the civilians.
> That picture posted in the war thread of a dead civilian female who back had been branded with swastika.
> Russian soldiers who had been tortured to death ( example, burning them alive ).
> The atrocities in the Eastern region since 2014.
> The CIA-enabled EuroMaidan coup which led to ousting of the pro-Russia president and the greater activism of the nationalists / Nazis who did great crimes including burning alive 40+ anti-Nazi people in the Trade Unions building in Odessa and setting up of torture facilities.

3. Don't you know Russia is demining the waters on the Ukraine coast ? The mines having been put there by Zelensky regime. Russia wants to allow the transport of wheat but it is Zelensky, no, his puppet master ( NATO ) which doesn't want the wheat to be transported.

4. The Ukraine operation had three simple objectives : (a). DeNazification, (b). Demilitarization which also would mean prevention of NATO nuclear weapons in Ukraine, (c). Protection of Donbas from Ukro Nazis / nationalists. Why does Zelensky prevent even the first ? Why are he and NATO hosting Nazis ?

**** off pissu and don't quote me again JNU jholachap. I read first line only and it pissed me off. Go and cry in a corner like a sissy girl.

**** off pissu and don't quote me again JNU jholachap. I read first line only and it pissed me off. Go and cry in a corner like a sissy girl.

Wallah, what an educated and rational person you are ! You couldn't accept the logic of my points so came up with excuses. :lol:

Dekho baat aisi nahi hai par tum ho nihayti chutiya. Tumhari jhant barabar zindagi suru hoti hai communism mai aur khatam hoti hai communism mai. Aurat kk jism ki baat karte rehte ho musalman ho kar aur hume bol rahe ho ki hum educated hai ya nahi. Tum daalo apna microprocessor apni bund mai, tumse kuch nahi ho payega yaqeen maaniye. Tum yahan bumm bhosda karne aate aate ho varna tumhe jhant barabar gyan nahi hai.

@INDIAPOSITIVE @Sudarshan @Cheepek @Imran Khan @Skull and Bones @Samar111 @Blueindian
Phly koi mery ko batay mujjy kiyoo tag kiya :lol:

Phly koi mery ko batay mujjy kiyoo tag kiya :lol:

forum hai kya bole khan sahab.Jo pelam paali gaddafi karta tha voh hai iska ideal baaki sab bakar hai..gyan baantata phirta hai jab ki 34 ki umar mai khud khali betha hua hai.

Kiev regime is not democratically elected. There is no democracy in Ukraine since Euro Maidan. Democracy requires votes from every Ukrainian, not only votes from western Ukrainians.

How come china is a democracy then as @beizingwalker opened a shyte from China Daily ?

I am more useful to humanity than you. :) Describe "Khaali baithna". And I reported your abusive post.

Apni gaand mai daal lo voh report. I am going to report you to Ministry of Home affairs as you incite violence against India. I have all the screenshots.

Apni gaand mai daal lo voh report. I am going to report you to Ministry of Home affairs as you incite violence against India. I have all the screenshots.

I incite violence against India ? How ? Post those screenshots here.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom