What's new

Khawaja Asif takes U-turn, calls Pakistan Army an asset! noora land in danger?

batmannow

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
United States
Khawaja Asif takes U-turn, calls Pakistan Army an asset
MATEEN HAIDER
53515aa6def6f.jpg

Pakistan's Defence Minister Khawaja Asif. -Reuters/File Photo
Updated 2014-04-18 22:46:49
26 Comment(s)
Print
ISLAMABAD: Calling his past statements on the Pakistan Army a mistake, Defence Minister Khawaja Asif in a statement said that a strong and respected army is a national asset.

“In the last couple of weeks some misunderstanding cropped up based on my speeches delivered many years ago which were made in a different context and in a different environment,” said Asif in a statement issued on Friday in Islamabad.

“It was neither my intention and nor my objective to undermine an institution, which I hold in high esteem, at a time when the armed forces are fighting on many fronts,” the defence minister insisted.

“As a Pakistani I am proud of the valour and sacrifices of the men in uniform for the defence of the nation. It was not my objective to undermine it,” he said.

The defence minister admitted that his statements presented by the media created a misplaced perception about himself which he said was far from reality.

Pakistan Army corps commanders in their meeting last week at GHQ expressed anger over statements of certain minister's and told chief General Raheel Sharif that their sentiments may be conveyed to Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif.

dont eat that noora shit again!lolzzz

this only shows how big a man he is
I would see how you reacts when you are hand cuffed, put in jail and tortured and not let any of your family meet you. This is how your army suppose to treat you? I am with him those who tortured him and other politicians are ghadar-e-watan and one of them is about to meet his fate.

dont worry bro noora land is not in danger of anything yet, only once they fix pakistan's problems then there is a chance of army thinking about some adventures, just to reap the benefits.

this only shows how big a man he is
I would see how you reacts when you are hand cuffed, put in jail and tortured and not let any of your family meet you. This is how your army suppose to treat you? I am with him those who tortured him and other politicians are ghadar-e-watan and one of them is about to meet his fate.

dont worry bro noora land is not in danger of anything yet, only once they fix pakistan's problems then there is a chance of army thinking about some adventures, just to reap the benefits.
yes sure just like noora tind was made minster by genrls?:omghaha:
& not by any dam politician?:astagh:

Pechey say danda para hay to phir line par aya hay hay dramay baz insaan.

Khawaja Asif takes U-turn, calls Pakistan Army an asset
MATEEN HAIDER
53515aa6def6f.jpg

Pakistan's Defence Minister Khawaja Asif. -Reuters/File Photo
Updated 2014-04-18 22:46:49
26 Comment(s)
Print
ISLAMABAD: Calling his past statements on the Pakistan Army a mistake, Defence Minister Khawaja Asif in a statement said that a strong and respected army is a national asset.

“In the last couple of weeks some misunderstanding cropped up based on my speeches delivered many years ago which were made in a different context and in a different environment,” said Asif in a statement issued on Friday in Islamabad.

“It was neither my intention and nor my objective to undermine an institution, which I hold in high esteem, at a time when the armed forces are fighting on many fronts,” the defence minister insisted.

“As a Pakistani I am proud of the valour and sacrifices of the men in uniform for the defence of the nation. It was not my objective to undermine it,” he said.

The defence minister admitted that his statements presented by the media created a misplaced perception about himself which he said was far from reality.

Pakistan Army corps commanders in their meeting last week at GHQ expressed anger over statements of certain minister's and told chief General Raheel Sharif that their sentiments may be conveyed to Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif.

This is complete U turn, but he is dog of NS. We all know, he was just translating his master!

10007497_10152434292459276_1980260862216830173_n.jpg

Here's one more:
1398722_10152339811933836_8408548734320678765_o.jpg

The hypocrisy in politics never seizes to amaze me, gone are the days when leaders made statements and stood besides them till their deaths....

The hypocrisy in politics never seizes to amaze me, gone are the days when leaders made statements and stood besides them till their deaths....

Zardari changed the whole Pakistan, while politicians look upon him as mentor.
Recent Nawaz - Zardari meeting in middle of crisis, reflects how much NS value Zardari and his corrupt ways.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom