What's new

‘Khadam-e-Alaa’ vs ‘Khadam-e-Alaa’

Edevelop

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Pervaiz-and-shahbaz-480x238.jpg

LAHORE - The new Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) chief minister in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KP), Pervaiz Khattak, has a bond with the historic city of Lahore. Like the former KP CM, Amir Haider Hoti, his was educated at Aitchison College in Lahore and circles close to him disclosed that Khattak travels a lot to Lahore and also has a house in the city.
PTI circles claim Khattak will be at the disposal of PTI chief Imran Khan and his economic team for the next five years in their attempt to improve the war-ravaged province.
As such they deem Khattak as the right choice by Khan and his friends find him a simple person but equally sharp to handle the responsibility of his new office.
Political circles close to him say being an un-demanding personality he is likely to shun the splendour that comes with the office, running his office like a true servant of his people and party. If he does that successfully, he will be in direct competition with the Punjab’s chief executive Shahbaz Sharif.
The leadership from both sides, PTI and PML-N, has indicated that they would try to out-do each other in running their respective province.
If Khattak keeps his doors open for public and party workers and holds open courts regularly and drives his car himself, or with just a driver, he will create a huge impact which will surely push the Sharifs to up the ante in Punjab. Perhaps, Sharif too, would shun the protocol galore.
The ensuing competition between the PTI and PML-N leaders will definitely be beneficial for ordinary people, if pursued with a healthy approach.

‘Khadam-e-Alaa’ vs ‘Khadam-e-Alaa’ | Pakistan Today | Latest news | Breaking news | Pakistan News | World news | Business | Sport and Multimedia

I can't believe I am saying this but Shabaz Sharif after listening to his interviews comes across very articulate and to the point without getting emotional.

It's his brother I worry about.

Political circles close to him say being an un-demanding personality he is likely to shun the splendour that comes with the office, running his office like a true servant of his people and party. If he does that successfully, he will be in direct competition with the Punjab’s chief executive Shahbaz Sharif.

:omghaha:

what a lie !! #Shame

p.s.

whosoever wrote this patwari piece should die in chulu bhar pani...

PTI CM will not do dramaybazi like Shahbaz sharif of pmln, PTI will bring reforms in the system, which pmln in return should do as well :D

:omghaha:

what a lie !! #Shame

p.s.

whosoever wrote this patwari piece should die in chulu bhar pani...

PTI CM will not do dramaybazi like Shahbaz sharif of pmln, PTI will bring reforms in the system, which pmln in return should do as well :D

Good. Now please leave Punjab and move to KPK :rolleyes:

Competition has already started, Shahbaz Sharif and PML felt such a need to show off that they give a press release that only Lemon juice and biscuits will be served to the guests at oath taking and ceremony will be sober. Taking a leaf out of KPKs book already I see!

Issuing a press release? Really? Itni zyada dramay bazi aur show off?

Competition has already started, Shahbaz Sharif and PML felt such a need to show off that they give a press release that only Lemon juice and biscuits will be served to the guests at oath taking and ceremony will be sober. Taking a leaf out of KPKs book already I see!

Issuing a press release? Really? Itni zyada dramay bazi aur show off?

Yeah competition is very tough, thats why I updated my signature. :D

You mean Khadim e Alaa (Khattak - true Khadim of Awaam) vs. Khadam e Alaa ( Shobaaz Sharif - Fake Khadam).

BTW, What is a KHADAM ? Is that a KHADIM in Punjabi ?:omghaha:

@Armstrong, Aap Urdu - Punjabi Dictionary banaa rehay thay, kahan tuk pohancha Aap ka Project ?

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't believe I am saying this but Shabaz Sharif after listening to his interviews comes across very articulate and to the point without getting emotional.

It's his brother I worry about.

Shahbaz Sharif in my opinion do have the will but not the planning and neither the team. But he works and thinks as a Pakistani. Nawaz Sharif on the other hand is a traitor in my opinion and has no concern for the dignity of Pakistan, all he cares is his money, just like Zardari but he is a bit sharp in covering his corruption, unlike Zardari.

Both the Ganjas have different dimensions to their politics. and i believe its the shahbaz that has kept this party from getting washed away. His work(though most of them were aimed for publicity rather then helping the awam) like laptop distribution, Metro, Solarpanels, etc have attracted voters for his party, where as the Nawaz sharif is totally feeding on the work of his younger brother's work.

Anyway, we have better team, PTI, getting ready for the task, they are(most of them) corruption free, well educated, have good planning, democracy in party,.. and once there is democracy, it purifies the best leadership to the top, always..

Shahbaz Sharif in my opinion do have the will but not the planning and neither the team. But he works and thinks as a Pakistani. Nawaz Sharif on the other hand is a traitor in my opinion and has no concern for the dignity of Pakistan, all he cares is his money, just like Zardari but he is a bit sharp in covering his corruption, unlike Zardari.

Both the Ganjas have different dimensions to their politics. and i believe its the shahbaz that has kept this party from getting washed away. His work(though most of them were aimed for publicity rather then helping the awam) like laptop distribution, Metro, Solarpanels, etc have attracted voters for his party, where as the Nawaz sharif is totally feeding on the work of his younger brother's work.

Anyway, we have better team, PTI, getting ready for the task, they are(most of them) corruption free, well educated, have good planning, democracy in party,.. and once there is democracy, it purifies the best leadership to the top, always..
Okey tell me another name besides asad umar plz.

Pmln wons 78% seats in a province and how simply you said SS prevented it from a wash away :omghaha:

Okey tell me another name besides asad umar plz.

You are right by questioning people in PTI. In my view PML-N has the best team. Khakkan Abbasi, Ahsan Iqbal, Sartaj Aziz, Khurram Datager, Ishaq Dar, Khawaja Asif, Ayaz Sadiq, Marvi Memon, Tariq Fatmi and these are some names that come top of your head. Heck even Asad Umar's brother, Zubair Umar is also in PML-N and he is as capable. Besides the team, the other sole difference is the fact that Zubair and others are not used for publicity.

You mean Khadim e Alaa (Khattak - true Khadim of Awaam) vs. Khadam e Alaa ( Shobaaz Sharif - Fake Khadam).

BTW, What is a KHADAM ? Is that a KHADIM in Punjabi ?:omghaha:

@Armstrong, Aap Urdu - Punjabi Dictionary banaa rehay thay, kahan tuk pohancha Aap ka Project ?

Its same as Ischool and Istation in urdu i think

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom