What's new

Kazakhstan President Tokayev Speaks Chinese on TV

Australians also used to collect Aborigines to boarding schools far from their families to "civilize" them.
Now they ask for forgiveness because of that.

Australians also used to collect Aborigines to boarding schools far from their families to "civilize" them.
Now they ask for forgiveness because of that.
If you support laziness, effortless, unskillful, it just represent backward. I support the guys get a re-education, find a job and live a normal life.
I know some deeply Muslim believers take Islam as everything and only thing in their daily life. We don't care. As long as they don't impact others life and eat public tax. Does anyone shit on USE or Saudi millionaires? As long as they want, they can pray in mosque 10 times 365 days, they are rich even don't work. But most Muslims don't have this condition. You muslim guys have very long tongues and can't always understand the nationality. China is not rich, we can't feed the deep Islam believers. They have to do works besides religion.

If you support laziness, effortless, unskillful, it just represent backward. I support the guys get a re-education, find a job and live a normal life.
I know some deeply Muslim believers take Islam as everything and only thing in their daily life. We don't care. As long as they don't impact others life and eat public tax. Does anyone shit on USE or Saudi millionaires? As long as they want, they can pray in mosque 10 times 365 days, they are rich even don't work. But most Muslims don't have this condition. You muslim guys have very long tongues and can't always understand the nationality. China is not rich, we can't feed the deep Islam believers. They have to do works besides religion.

I do not know how you come to the conclusion that I am a pious person.
My comment has nothing to do with religion.
China is the most populous and very powerful country economically as well as militarily with great history of civilization, but its way of handling the Uighur minority shows insecurity and gives huge opportunity to its adversaries to use it against China.
You may "re-educate" all these people and create a monotype population like producing robots in a factory according to pre-determined standards.
Choosing this way will one day force you like Australians in a shameful position and it will be a black mark in Chinese history.

China is the most populous and very powerful country economically as well as militarily with great history of civilization, but its way of handling the Uighur minority shows insecurity and gives huge opportunity to its adversaries to use it against China.
You may "re-educate" all these people and create a monotype population like producing robots in a factory according to pre-determined standards.
Choosing this way will one day force you like Australians in a shameful position and it will be a black mark in Chinese history.
That's western propoganda, China develops Xinjiang very well, now Xinjiang is a peaceful, safe, prosperous region with zero terrorism, people enjoy their affluent lives that they never experienced before throughout the history. Don't buy western propoganda, have a trip to Xinjiang and see the region for yourself.
Indians always depict Xinjiang like a hell on earth, the truth is Xinjiang's GDP per capita is 5 times of Indians' with zero poverty, it'll take decades for Indians to reach Xinjiang today's standard of living.

You don't need to worry about Uyghurs, even they are not much smarter than you guys, they still smarter. They just lacked chances to learn skills in the past. Now the trade between China and Europe, especially train transportation bring Xinjiang lot of chance and many companies set up in West China.
Don't repeat your specious judge again and again. This has nothing to do with Australia. You very bad smelly egg, you know. You brain is dead, no matter what we say or explain you still repeat the bulshtt. Do we care? Yes, we care. But if we have explained several times, you still don't listen, we will not care.

Providing practical skill is called forced education? Standardise language can also be claimed as evil or Rob of their Uighur culture? Then kurdish shouldn't used turkish as official language when working or living in turkey, right?

I think the real insecure shall be you.

You don't need to worry about Uyghurs, even they are not much smarter than you guys, they still smarter. They just lacked chances to learn skills in the past. Now the trade between China and Europe, especially train transportation bring Xinjiang lot of chance and many companies set up in West China.
Don't repeat your specious judge again and again. This has nothing to do with Australia. You very bad smelly egg, you know. You brain is dead, no matter what we say or explain you still repeat the bulshtt. Do we care? Yes, we care. But if we have explained several times, you still don't listen, we will not care.
The way you reply, the language you use shows that you prefere to insult the other instead continuing a civilized discussion.
-What gives you the right to determine the level of "smartness" of others?
-I am talking about forcing the people for so called "re-education" you defend with economic development and railways etc.
-Quote "smelly egg", "your brain is dead", "bulshtt" is this the level that the modern Chinese education helped you to reach?
-You are breaking down all the respect and admiration I have for the Chinese culture and civilization.
I hope not all the Chinese are like you.

Providing practical skill is called forced education? Standardise language can also be claimed as evil or Rob of their Uighur culture? Then kurdish shouldn't used turkish as official language when working or living in turkey, right?

I think the real insecure shall be you.
I will not call providing practical skills as forced education. I am saying that forcing someone to "re-education" is not correct.
In China the official language is Chinese, in Turkey it is Turkish, but one can not or should not force the people to "re-education" camps in order to teach them the language.

Last edited:

Honest question: Are Uyghurs backward?

I will not call providing practical skills as forced education. I saying that forcing someone to "re-education" is not correct.
In China the official language is Chinese, in Turkey it is Turkish, but one can not or should not force the people to "re-education" camps in order to teach them the language.
Forced ? More like they are asking for those course. Those radicalised usually do not have any formal education and no practical skill which makes them easy target for those foreign terror group. You don't just release them back to public and expect they can survive in a competitive working environment like China when they lack all means to connect back to society.

Honest question: Are Uyghurs backward?
No, there are not, they are as smart as everyone else or as stupid as everyone else in China, I know several Uighur guys and girls who are super smart, much better than average Chinese. Being smart or not largely depends on what kind of education one receives.
Uighur girl, US presidenttial award winner top foreign student in US of the year

I will not call providing practical skills as forced education. I am saying that forcing someone to "re-education" is not correct.
It's not that simple, general public mostly don't really know what's good for them and what' s bad, if let them just choose whatever they like to learn, radical teachings will soon take hold and Xinjiang could be like Afghanistan in no time. besides, all countries education systems are designed to form some kind of unified thoughts, ideas and values, forge some kind of national identity, US and the west are the same.

Back
Top Bottom