What's new

Kashmir: 4 Indian troops dead after resistance fighters storm military camp.

jaiind

Reaction score
Country
India
Four jawans have been martyred and three terrorists were killed in the fidayeen attack on the CRPF camp in Jammu and Kashmir. Three terrorsits had stormed a CRPF training camp to stage a fidayeen attack at Pulwama in Jammu and Kashmir. The terrorists are said to have lobbed grenades and then opened fire at the training centre located in Awantipora.

The CRPF says that the fidayeens managed to enter the Lethpora camp at 0210 hours on Sunday. The Jaish-e-Mohammad has claimed responsibility for the attack. The terrorists stormed the 185th battalion camp of the CRPF in Lethpora village in Kashmir valley around 2am. They first hurled grenades and then opened fire.

Read more at: https://www.oneindia.com/india/4-ja...killed-in-crpf-camp-attack-jandk-2611467.html

Fake news no 3 terrorist killed. Only 2 kashmiri civilian youth killed

4 Indian troops killed in Pulwama attack
Srinagar, December 31 (KMS): In occupied Kashmir, four Indian troops were killed and several others injured in an attack on Indian paramilitary Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) training center in Lethpora area of Pulwama district, today.

A group of attackers entered the 185th battalion camp of the Central Reserve Police Force in Lethpora area of the district and opened fire at the camp. They first threw grenades and then opened fire and managed to get inside. Heavy reinforcement was immediately rushed to the spot. Reports said that two Kashmiri youth were also martyred by Indian troops during the siege and search operation in the area.

A CRPF spokesman told media fidayeen managed to enter Lethpora camp at 0210hrs. He said that gun battle was ensuing.

Those wounded were rushed to a hospital and senior CRPF and police officers reached the camp, he added.

Meanwhile, the authorities snapped mobile and internet services in Pulwama district. Media reports quoting police said that dozens of CRPF personnel had to “remain like hostages” in two buildings after a group of three attackers stormed their camp during the intervening night of Saturday and Sunday.

https://kmsnews.org/news/2017/12/31/2-indian-troops-killed-3-injured-in-pulwama-attack/

Already thread running on the news. Where Indian police chief also claimed 2 dead.

They think they will kill ours and get away with it? So 4 dead in Kashmir, one on loc, 4 killed previously, on a total of 9 in less than a month, i say not bad.
I am not rejoicing death but while we allowed the family of a terrorist to meet, India being the usual backstabber killed 3 of our men.
Indian government does not believe in peace, i think we should give it to them what they so much desire.

They think they will kill ours and get away with it? So 4 dead in Kashmir, one on loc, 4 killed previously, on a total of 9 in less than a month, i say not bad.
I am not rejoicing death but while we allowed the family of a terrorist to meet, India being the usual backstabber killed 3 of our men.
Indian government does not believe in peace, i think we should give it to them what they so much desire.

2 killed on LOC this is the news of the second. There was violation on a third area by India don't know how many killed there till now no reports.

Can you check ,just the official claimed numbers by Pakistan in the last one month and see how many of your men in uniform are dead ,you wont be happy

Is there any website which keeps the score of Indo-Pak soldiers getting killed in cross LOC firings?

Is there any website which keeps the score of Indo-Pak soldiers getting killed in cross LOC firings?

Nope there isn't any such website but I can assure you that 2017 was the worse year as far Indian casualties due to cross border firing is concerned.

Might be benefit of having someone with 56 inch chest ruling you.

Nope there isn't any such website but I can assure you that 2017 was the worse year as far Indian casualties due to cross border firing is concerned.

Might be benefit of having someone with 56 inch chest ruling you.

Not sure if 2017 is worse or not but I recall reading many Indian casualties in 2015 and 2016 too.

Back
Top Bottom