What's new

Karachi to Gwader by road - A short documentary

Guys enjoy this video because this route will get hot and roads are pretty good already though I wish both cities get connected through a direct railway line as well. The landscape is surreal with very grand canyon look on your right hand while Arabian see on left.

Guys enjoy this video because this route will get hot and roads are pretty good already though I wish both cities get connected through a direct railway line as well. The landscape is surreal with very grand canyon look on your right hand while Arabian see on left.
Who is this guy?

Last August, I decided to travel to Pakistan from UAE via KSA, Iraq, Iran and then through coastal highway to Pakistan in my SUV..

Who is this guy?
Seems to be a Pakistani youtuber / video blogger / traveller and here is his channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbDVaQe2HCd8L4JdK58GKBg

Last August, I decided to travel to Pakistan from UAE via KSA, Iraq, Iran and then through coastal highway to Pakistan in my SUV..
You decided only or you executed as well :partay:
How was the experience? Did you face any problems? Because I'm also planning but through a different route

Guys can we all subscribe his channel and like his videos

Your right, this area has massive potentials, tourism and economic activities, the beaches look fab, the road is pretty good quality, scuba diving and jeep safari could also be good additions, I will definitely visit this place when I get the chance.

You decided only or you executed as well :partay:
How was the experience? Did you face any problems? Because I'm also planning but through a different route

No.. didn't execute because of some political issues..

No.. didn't execute because of some political issues..
I am planning a journey by road from Sweden to Pakistan: Sweden, Denmark, Germany, Austria, Croatia, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Serbia, Bulgaria, Turkey, Iran and Pakistan. The other route is through Russia and Central Asia..

Last edited:
Who is this guy?

Sonay ka pahaar nikal aya?

A wonderful video with spot on analysis with a lovely conclusion " Gwadar's future is bright".
My feet are itching to visit the Baluchi desert and the sunny beaches.

I am planning a journey by road from Sweden to Pakistan: Sweden, Denmark, Germany, Austria, Croatia, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Serbia, Bulgaria, Turkey, Iran and Pakistan. The other route is through Russia and Central Asia..
Russia and central Asia route is better

Back
Top Bottom