What's new

Karachi gets meager RS 42 billion development budget

Why the people of Sindh voted for PPP and Most important why the hell is MQM still allowed to take part in election?

I just can't believe this, there is no way Karachi budget is 42bn. Seriously this is day light robbery, can anyone from PPP clear this? Karachi share in Sindh GDP is 80%, taxes share also will be 80% easly.

Can anyone get Sindh buget pdf file for more details/3?

Why the people of Sindh voted for PPP and Most important why the hell is MQM still allowed to take part in election?

what the hell, your question why MQM is allowed to take part in election?

are you okay dear?

this is also not a political thread but economic thread

ohh sorry, previously it was 40 billion development budget, onyl increased it by 2 billion for Karachi development

42 bilion for a megacity/metropolis? But then again, what can we expect from this Qaim Ali Shah. He blamed ASF for Karachi attack recently. Shows what a chu**** he is. Karachi should have cctv cameras all over the place, especially in slums.

42 bilion for a megacity/metropolis? But then again, what can we expect from this Qaim Ali Shah. He blamed ASF for Karachi attack recently. Shows what a chu**** he is. Karachi should have cctv cameras all over the place, especially in slums.
Karachi has CCTV cameras, but most of them have stopped working. All the cameras around airport weren't working when Hamid Mir was attacked. If CCTV cameras around the most important installation in the most important city of Pakistan are not working, imagine where the provincial governments priorities are at.

Karachi has CCTV cameras, but most of them have stopped working. All the cameras around airport weren't working when Hamid Mir was attacked. If CCTV cameras around the most important installation in the most important city of Pakistan are not working, imagine where the provincial governments priorities are at.

I hope other provincial governments learn from the mistakes that lead to Karachi airport attacks. But I doubt anyone would learn as is the Pakistani way. Our politicians seem more interested in what to say during a routine talk show every night than to think about the real issues.

I thought Pakistanis were going to boycott Geo.
Not all, only a small population that blindly follows Imran khan and his fasaadi politics. Most people are with GEO, the only reason why those people are not getting any publicity and exposure is because other news channels are avoiding showing any public sentiment towards geo because it would benefit geo, and not them. Also, most media channels are against GEO in business sense because Geo has the biggest hold in the media market.

Not all, only a small population that blindly follows Imran khan and his fasaadi politics. Most people are with GEO, the only reason why those people are not getting any publicity and exposure is because other news channels are avoiding showing any public sentiment towards geo because it would benefit geo, and not them. Also, most media channels are against GEO in business sense because Geo has the biggest hold in the media market.
Let me rephrase my post, I thought most army worshiping, followers of the glorious ISI PDF members were going to boycott Geo.

Let me rephrase my post, I thought most army worshiping, followers of the glorious ISI PDF members were going to boycott Geo.
Yes, those are PTI trolls. They worship the army and the Great, the greattttt, the greeeeeeaaaaaatttttttttt ISI. Bunch of clowns, I tell you.

With PPP and MQM in charge 90% of all funds will go into their deep pockets. Sindh is a mess.

Back
Top Bottom