What's new

Karachi: 5 TTP suspects arrested along with explosives

darkinsky

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Karachi: 5 TTP suspects arrested along with explosives | PAKISTAN - geo.tv

KARACHI: Police claimed to have arrested five members of proscribed Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) in a search operation conducted in Orangi town area of metropolis, while weapons and explosives were also seized, Geo News reported.

Senior Superintendent of Police (SSP) west zone, Asif Eijaz Shaikh told Geo News that the search operation was launched in Farid Colony and Chatai hotel near Banaras, arresting two members of TTP and three accused of ‘Bhalu Group’.

He further said that the police have also recovered two Kalashnikovs, one MP-5 riffle, two TT pistols, one 9-MM pistol, three block bombs, six ball bombs, three kilograms of explosive material, nut bolts, walky talky sets and a snatched car and motorbike.

SSP claimed that the accused were wanted for involvement in collecting extortion and other crimes, adding that arrested TTP members had recently arrived in Karachi to execute acts of terror.

He further said that the detained TTP members were examining a sensitive place that they had chosen for carrying out a terrorist act in the financial hub. Further investigation was underway.

I wish MQM declared war on Taliban so I can come and join them, Im not a Urdu speaker but if mqm declares war on Taliban and all wahabi extremists then I will join them.

Most probably 5 Pukhtoons were arrested by the racist Muttahida Qatil Movement (MQM).

Most probably 5 Pukhtoons were arrested by the racist Muttahida Qatil Movement (MQM).

Pukhtoons Taliban main nahi hain kiya? kiya bakwas baat ki hain. Taliban main zyada ter puhktoon he hain. wake up and smell the coffee. unless ofc u support the Taliban urself, if so I have no words for u except that a Pakistani army jawan bestows chitter on yer bacha baz ***.

Pukhtoons Taliban main nahi hain kiya? kiya bakwas baat ki hain. Taliban main zyada ter puhktoon he hain. wake up and smell the coffee. unless ofc u support the Taliban urself, if so I have no words for u except that a Pakistani army jawan bestows chitter on yer bacha baz ***.

Meray pyrai bahi, MQM is sending an indirect message to Imran Khan.

Karachi ko tabah ho barbad kardiyya kisi ko koi fikar nahi, hamari intelligence agencies chorrian pehen kar ghom rahin hain. har koi karachi ki zameen par qabza karnay kay khooab dekh raha hay aur massom awam kay qatil azad ghom rahay hain, kahaan hay kaana chief justice?

Meray pyrai bahi, MQM is sending an indirect message to Imran Khan.

No sir, I think you're deluded. you put too much importance on Imran khan. Not everything that mqm or some other of your boogie man does is intended towards the most honourable khan. Where on earth have you got mqm from on this news? Taliban and religious extremists are still running wild in KPK where is PTi and Imran khan? where is the security and peace they promised?

Back
Top Bottom