What's new

Japan provides $47 mln aid for polio eradication

Trooper

Reaction score
Thursday, January 29, 2009
Japan provides $47 mln aid for polio eradication ISLAMABAD: Japan has provided an aid of 4.7 million dollars for eradication of polio in Pakistan.

Federal Minister for Health Mir Aijaz Jakhrani and Ambassador of Japan to Pakistan Chihiro Atsumi signed an agreement in this regard.

Under the agreement 26 million doses of polio vaccine will be provided to Pakistan which will be administered to children aged up to 5 years.

Mashallah good news! need all the help we can get from our friends thumbs up to Japan !!

Last edited:
Mashallah good news! need all the help we can get from our friends thumbs up to Japan !!

Do you know one thing my Dear Brother, Polio has been Eradicated from Many Countries but still Pakistan Continues to have such cases do you know why, Because Many MULLAHS said on Masjid's Loudspeaker that Polio Drops are Against Islamic laws (without any Particular Reason) and therefore you should not let your Children have it, And as a Result we had many cases of Polio in these areas.

Now Japan is Paying us to correct our mistakes and we should Finish the Job this time. I hope It will work This time.

Pakistan is Really Thankful To Japan For her help to Pakistani Children.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Japan the biggest donor of humanitarian aid to Pakistan?

Back
Top Bottom