What's new

ISRO: Mission To Venus/Śukran, 2023

KapitaanAli

Reaction score
Country
India
IMG_20181106_164835.jpg

HOW CAN SUCH UNIMAGINATIVE, DULL, PREDICTABLE AND BORING PEOPLE LIKE INDIANS DO SUCH MISSIONS?

@Shamsher1990

Purchase components and assemble?

HOW CAN SUCH UNIMAGINATIVE, DULL, PREDICTABLE AND BORING PEOPLE LIKE INDIANS DO SUCH MISSIONS?

@Shamsher1990

Purchase components and assemble?
Did India reach Mars? There is no proof, and we don't believe the proof from US as it is now ally of India. This is how some ppl think.

Again another useless project by ISRO that serve no purpose.

Indians being the sole supapower2012 of South Asia should work on developing its space station to accelerate development of mankind.

Again another useless project by ISRO that serve no purpose.

Indians being the sole supapower2012 of South Asia should work on developing its space station to accelerate development of mankind.
Don't worry, we'll have one of our aerial vehicle to shower these trillion dollar notes all over your broken arse country (I know you're a pakistani false flagger pretending to be a Zimbabwean but who cares, both are broken) to fix your type of mankind
Zimbabwe%20Trillion_3_CROP.jpg

Don't worry, we'll have one of our aerial vehicle to shower these trillion dollar notes all over your broken arse country (I know you're a pakistani false flagger pretending to be a Zimbabwean but who cares, both are broken) to fix your type of mankind
Zimbabwe%20Trillion_3_CROP.jpg

I rather ISRO spend its budget on building more toilets for Indians.

At least Indians can poo using it.

I rather ISRO spend its budget on building more toilets for Indians.
At least Indians can poo using it.

Sorry to say, but due to counting ZEROs in Zimbabwe Dollars you are unable to differentiate between Toilets & ISRO.

ISRO is GoIs nodal Space R&D Agency having a annual budget of $ 1.7 Billions, where as GoI is directly spending $ 20 Billions for 5 years i.e., $ 5 Billions annually for Toilet Building programmes. GoI gives priorities to both R&D and Developments as both are eyes for future.

Sorry to say, but due to counting ZEROs in Zimbabwe Dollars you are unable to differentiate between Toilets & ISRO.

ISRO is GoIs nodal Space R&D Agency having a annual budget of $ 1.7 Billions, where as GoI is directly spending $ 20 Billions for 5 years i.e., $ 5 Billions annually for Toilet Building programmes. GoI gives priorities to both R&D and Developments as both are eyes for future.

Unlike you i can differentiate between useless project like the one above and a useful project like Space station that accelerate the well being of mankind or even better for all Indians. A toilet.

Unlike you i can differentiate between useless project like the one above and a useful project like Space station that accelerate the well being of mankind or even better for all Indians. A toilet.

Are you an Indian ?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom