What's new

Israeli military jeep targeted on Israeli-Gaza border; injuries reported

Falcon29

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Palestinian Territory, Occupied
It is being reported that in response to yesterdays Israeli attack which injured 12 Palestinian civilians a Palestinian faction in Gaza has retaliated by firing mortars and detonating explosives near an Israeli military vehicle, injuries have been reported.

Also in response to repeated Israel incursions into Gaza and repeated tank shelling. No official reports yet although this does have a chance to escalate so stay tuned. Here are photos of the area and previous photos of streaks of Israeli warplanes in Gaza:

10308880_677039515707586_8625847428889903407_n.jpg

10252182_677062779038593_1239785452533702028_n.png

Israeli military Arabic spokesman confirms the successful targeting of Israeli forces with one injury reported:

10157210_677075345704003_5564807861203622862_n.png

Witnesses reported army helicopters and ambulances evacuating their injured, but, the Israeli military is saying it was a failed attack. :lol:

Of course they won't admit up to it. :lol:

Israeli tanks enter Gaza border area, navy fires at fishermen | Maan News Agency

GAZA CITY (Ma'an) -- Six Israeli military tanks on Thursday entered a border area in the southern Gaza Strip, witnesses said.

The tanks crossed into Gaza in an area called al-Qarara, north of Khan Younis, and leveled agricultural fields before leaving.

Three helicopters were seen hovering at a low altitude during the incursion.

Meanwhile, Israel's navy opened fire at fishermen off the coast of northern Gaza, locals said.

It must be an Islamic Jihad work

Hamas will again kill palestinians to avenge the israelis, as they killed Fatah members, just like zionist Al Qaeda keeping the gates of Isael and kill everybody

Hamas will again kill palestinians to avenge the israelis, as they killed Fatah members, just like zionist Al Qaeda keeping the gates of Isael and kill everybody
Wasnt you pro Hamas? o_O

You're a miserable troll keep your fantasies to yourself. You said the same thing in 2012 and Hamas humiliated the Israeli occupation.

I
Wasnt you pro Hamas? o_O
No, i'am an Al Quds fan
I find that Hamas leaders have traitors head and are often with the qataris

You're a miserable troll keep your fantasies to yourself. You said the same thing in 2012 and Hamas humiliated the Israeli occupation.
Humiliated what? All they do is police operations against the palestinians

I
No, i'am an Al Quds fan
I find that Hamas leaders have traitors head and are often with the qataris

Humiliated what? All they do is police operations against the palestinians

Don't worry habibi, Hamas is the strongest force and they're preparing for future Israeli aggression, they're also helping the Quds brigade produce their weapons. Hamas is more organized and more powerful. :D

Don't worry habibi, Hamas is the strongest force and they're preparing for future Israeli aggression, they're also helping the Quds brigade produce their weapons. Hamas is more organized and more powerful. :D
Lol

Like zionist Al Qaeda attacking Israel with words
I watch the actions, and they do nothing, so bye Hamas and don't come back

Back
Top Bottom