What's new

Israeli Arab fighting alongside Syrian rebels killed

edit: sorry didn't get the meaning.
so i agree with what you say.

Report: Israeli Arab fighting alongside Syrian rebels killed - Israel News, Ynetnews

I wish for all Arabs living in Israel with mindset like his to go to Syria to fight and DIE!

It turns out he was fighting for you

Even Assad's defeat by AL Qaeda-aligned rebels would be preferable to Damascus's current alliance with Israel's arch-foe Iran, Ambassador Michael Oren said in an interview with the Jerusalem Post.

(Reuters) - Israel wants to see Syrian President Bashar al-Assad toppled, its ambassador to the United States said on Tuesday, in a shift from its non-committal public stance on its neighbor's civil war.

In public shift, Israel calls for Assad's fall | Reuters

I always find it amazing how GCC+ AL-Qaeda and Israel has same Goals. :yay:

It turns out he was fighting for you

(Reuters) - Israel wants to see Syrian President Bashar al-Assad toppled, its ambassador to the United States said on Tuesday, in a shift from its non-committal public stance on its neighbor's civil war.

In public shift, Israel calls for Assad's fall | Reuters

I always find it amazing how GCC+ AL-Qaeda and Israel has same Goals. :yay:

No, he was not fighting for me as Israeli, he could have joined IDF instead he went and fought with Islamists as Islamist.

So, now the Israelis are naming terrorists as heros. The news should have been The Syrian Army killed an Israeli terrorist.

He wants all Israeli Arabs to die :cheesy: to purify the Jewish State :lol:

Good riddance. FSA has became an international gang of mercanaries from more than 50 countries.

Someone may ask, is it possible that one day we could see an Iranian fighting on the side of the FSA?

F$A has always been an army for Israeli terrorism... even F$A commanders admit they are with Israel and they will never fight Israel...

you got to be kidding me... his fighting in a foreign country, while his own country is under occupation... :hitwall:

Assad is protecting the Israëli borders... Assad, anti MB, supports the Egyptian militairy and thus the crackdown on Hamas and other freedomfighters...

you got to be kidding me... his fighting in a foreign country, while his own country is under occupation... :hitwall:

That was priceless. You always gang up on the easy muslim countries. They tried and failed too many times during actual jihads.

Back
Top Bottom