What's new

Israeli airstrikes on Gaza

Falcon29

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Palestinian Territory, Occupied
This thread will be dedicated to videos of attacks on the Gaza Strip, since most people don't see massive attacks on a densely populated areas and show anger only at the palestinian response which does not come close to what is experienced here. And this should show people why we have a right to defend ourselves.

So I will post videos from 2009-2013 and I'm sure people have seen rocket attacks on israel which aren't as effective. But, is the only way Palestinians can respond to Israeli massive attacks always near the elections on the Gaza Strip.

This will make the violence seem more real to people.

Thanks for the Thread mate ..as of now Will post the Rocket attack from Palestine to Israel ..Shall I

and Please Don't post old News we can post Fresh launches as of Now

Good thread.
Hazzy what do you think of the Fajr-5 missiles that Hamas used in November last year?

Thanks buddy, those were actually very necessary to create a deterrent against israel to defend our people. And they fired about 7-9 during the last war. And the point isn't to do large scale damage like some people claim. It's to create a deterrent that anytime israel attacks they can target tel aviv here.

And they have from 100-500 of them in the Strip. They used to smuggle one a day when the tunnels were open. Now they use technology Iran gave to build some here, it's known as the M-75. Which is very similar.

Hamas also has very few quantities of Zelzal and the old version of the Shahab too with about 120km in range.

It's difficult for smuggling now, but after the Egyptian army pulls out of Sinai I'm sure it will resume and Iran still does arm IJ and Hamas here.

Thanks buddy, those were actually very necessary to create a deterrent against israel to defend our people. And they fired about 7-9 during the last war. And the point isn't to do large scale damage like some people claim. It's to create a deterrent that anytime israel attacks they can target tel aviv here.

And they have from 100-500 of them in the Strip. They used to smuggle one a day when the tunnels were open. Now they use technology Iran gave to build some here, it's known as the M-75. Which is very similar.

Hamas also has very few quantities of Zelzal and the old version of the Shahab too with about 120km in range.

It's difficult for smuggling now, but after the Egyptian army pulls out of Sinai I'm sure it will resume and Iran still does arm IJ and Hamas here.

Good to hear Iran is still sending weapons. Even though its harder logistically on the account of Egypt closing some of the Sinai tunnels. Hopefully the new government will not try to control Sinai as much.

I agree with you. Fajr-5 is unguided rocket and cant do much against military targets. But that is not the purpose. Its to deter, and making it as costly for Israel to invade.
Last years war was costly for Israel. Not only because of the Israeli population being displaced etc, but also because the cost of Iron dome missile. Each such missile cost 40.000 dollars, where as Fajr is dirt cheap. I hope Hamas can perfect the assymetrical doctrine.

Back
Top Bottom