What's new

Israel lacks courage, power to attack Iran's nuclear sites: Velayati

Reaction score
Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:36AM GMT

A senior Iranian official scoffs at threats issued by the Israeli regime to attack Iran's nuclear sites, saying Israel has neither the power nor the courage to take such a measure.

Israel or any other country are not in a position to launch an attack against Iran because Iran is a strong country in the region, Ali Akbar Velayati, a senior advisor to Leader of the Islamic Revolution Ayatollah Seyyed Ali Khamenei said in an interview with Lebanese Al-Jumhuriyah newspaper on Wednesday.

If anybody seeks to commit such 'madness', Iran will teach him an unforgettable lesson, he added.

The United States and Israel have repeatedly threatened Tehran with a military strike in attempts to force Iran to halt its nuclear energy program, which they say has a military aspect despite being closely monitored by inspectors from the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA).

Iran has fiercely rejected the Western publicity, insisting that as a signatory to the nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty (NPT) and a member of the IAEA, it is entitled to pursue nuclear technology for its numerous civilian purposes.

PressTV - Israel lacks courage, power to attack Iran's nuclear sites: Velayati

I doubt that buddy without underestimating the power that Iran possess.

I hate to break it to you people but Iran will be defeated within 3/4 weeks if your lucky...

I doubt Iran has the will power to strike first.

That is because they only attack innocent un armed people.
pathetic cowards. you think hezbollah gave you a tough time? wait till you meet their master.

Much like how your supporting the syrian regime which itself is killing un-armed people, Your in no possition to talk about attacking innocent people.

Israel will not attack Iran alone. Iran is too powerful. But if USA helps it, than Iran is in danger. But obviously, USA does not need M iddle East to be more unstable as it is right now. The oil price will sky rocket and USA and Europe will suffer more. Economically not feasible right now to attack Iran.

Much like how your supporting the syrian regime which itself is killing un-armed people, Your in no possition to talk about attacking innocent people.

yeah al qeada is unarmed in syria, no one here believes what some NATO members country has to say. go kill some innocent muslims.

yeah al qeada is unarmed in syria, no one here believes what some NATO members country has to say. go kill some innocent muslims.

Sure sure, only a moronic person like you cant see the difference between Democratic Nationalists fighting for their OWN country and islamic fundamentalist terrorist.

Sure sure, only a moronic person like you cant see the difference between Democratic Nationalists fighting for their OWN country and islamic fundamentalist terrorist.

LOL you kill muslims all around the world you torke "khar" and all of sudden NATO is no a terrorist organisation?
and to think some people in this forum actually support your country.:disagree:
NATO= terrorists organisations which all it does is kill muslims now days.

LOL you kill muslims all around the world you torke "khar" and all of sudden NATO is no a terrorist organisation?
and to think some people in this forum actually support your country.:disagree:
NATO= terrorists organisations which all it does is kill muslims now days.

Tell me a single thing which Turkey contributed to NATO which involves 'murdering' muslims. Your stupidy and short minded mentality is beyond this world, You the radical mollah islamist nation which support terrorist groups all over the world and which themself murder thousands if innocent people including muslims, have no right what so ever to tell me who the real terrorist is.

Tell me a single thing which Turkey contributed to NATO which involves 'murdering' muslims. Your stupidy and short minded mentality is beyond this world, You the radical mollah islamist nation which support terrorist groups all over the world and which themself murder thousands if innocent people including muslims, have no right what so ever to tell me who the real terrorist is.

are you not in Afghanistan killing innocent innocent muslims you pathetic murderess?
Iran is saving Syria from those al qeada which your torks are arming :disagree: it truly is shameful.
now fck off from this thread, and stop ruining the topic.

are you not in Afghanistan killing innocent innocent muslims you pathetic murderess?
Iran is saving Syria from those al qeada which your torks are arming :disagree: it truly is shameful.
now fck off from this thread, and stop ruining the topic.

Thats not contributing to NATO, Rather ISAF. Beside that we are not activly engaging in combat at afghanistan we are there mainlty to train and protect, So there is no possibility of murdering muslims. Your lack of knowledge is shamefull to be honest. Your keep talking bollocks about issues your dont know 2 crap about.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom