What's new

‘ISI elements’ responsible for Asia Cup fiasco, says PM Hasina

Dance

Reaction score
DHAKA - Bangladesh Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina Wajid could not digest Bangladesh’s defeat at the hands of Pakistan in Asia Cup Cricket tournament and is still busy in mud throwing.
In an interview with a local daily Amardesh, the pro-Indian Bangladeshi premier went on saying that her country could win the final of Asia Cup if lovers of ISI and Pakistan didn’t come to stadium to witness the match, hinting at opposition leader Khalida Zia.
She said that traitors of the country could not feel pain of the defeat.
The prime minister said that as to why and whose directives Khalida Zia went to stadium. She said that Bangladesh lost the match due to Khalida Zia.

‘ISI elements’ responsible for Asia Cup fiasco, says PM Hasina | The Nation

DHAKA - Bangladesh Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina Wajid could not digest Bangladesh’s defeat at the hands of Pakistan in Asia Cup Cricket tournament and is still busy in mud throwing.
In an interview with a local daily Amardesh, the pro-Indian Bangladeshi premier went on saying that her country could win the final of Asia Cup if lovers of ISI and Pakistan didn’t come to stadium to witness the match, hinting at opposition leader Khalida Zia.
The prime minister said that as to why and whose directives Khalida Zia went to stadium. She said that Bangladesh lost the match due to Khalida Zia.

what a Loser.

If you read clearly she is taking pot shots at Khalida Zia and not ISI. The ISI here means Khalida Zia is ISI agent, however it was not required.

Why is everyone blaming it on ISI are we that good.

my god this actually makes me feel proud of the ISI i mean they must truely be some all powerful organisation to even influence sporting events on the opposing team's home turf.
I mean c'mon think about it for people to keep bringing ISI into everything they must seriously be in the heads of our enemies .ISI must have psychologically scarred them so bad that anti-pakistan people now think anything that doesn't go their way is due to ISI elements hell remember when the indians even blamed ISI for aids ? :rofl:.:pakistan:
Keep up the good ISI if it means more wins for pakistan keep doing it !

And I thought Pakistani politics were bad.

Congrats Bangladesh at least you won in bad politics.

And I thought Pakistani politics were bad.

Congrats Bangladesh at least you won in bad politics.

man and i thought zardari was bad hasina has actually proven herself worse heck even zardari as big of an idiot as he is didn't blame raw when we lost to india in the world cup.Her statements make me cringe.

man and i thought zardari was bad hasina has actually proven herself worse heck even zardari as big of an idiot as he is didn't blame raw when we lost to india in the world cup.Her statements make me cringe.

Old age must be getting to her lol.

Anyways no caress about her in Pakistan. She can keep making stupid statements, she'll only make herself seem worse.

ZNANA FIGHTING! Bangladesh needs male leaders more to stop this nonsense.

Back
Top Bottom