What's new

Is Iran a threat to world peace? Nyeth, it’s Israel, stupid

Rehmat

BANNED
Reaction score
The actions of Zionist mafia are so pathetic that the moral majority have refused to take their words seriously. It is so ridiculous that when these Zionists are not killing youth and children in Gazzah or Lebanon - they cry for world’s sympathy for them against so-called “Iranian threat to Jewish people”. Now, anyone with even a low IQ can think that if that is true - Why don’t Iranian start killing the 25,000 Jews living inside Iran? I mean Zionists have been killing Jews, Muslims and Christians inside occupied Palestine for the last 60 years.

One doesn’t need a PhD to learn that Iran has neither attacked its neighbours, nor occupied a foreign land in the last 100 years. Contrary to that Zionist Jews, not only, have occupied a foreign land but also have attacked all its neighbours - Egypt, Jordan, Syria, and Lebanon during the last sixty years.

A survey conducted by European Commission among 7500 EU citizens - 500 from each of 15 members of European Union, who were asked the question: “Tell me if in your opinion it present or not a threat to world peace,” - 59% of the people who participated in survey picked Israel as the greatest threat to world peace - Peter Beaumont, Guardian, November 2, 2003.

Zionists, without any shame, have been projecting the same lies as they did prior to American invasion of Iraq for Israel and oil. Then they lied about Saddam......

Read the rest here

Does anyone care what Israel think especially what the atrocities they have done in summer 2006 and december 2008 ?

also what they said : WOULD like to wipe out the entire Palistien people of the face of the Earth. as oppose to Amerdinajahd comments about Israel.

Heres a Million Pound question which Middleeasten Country has the Highest Jewish population ?

Last edited:
Which one?:)

Iran has the largest population of jews even more than Israel :)
Isreal has to deal with jewish people in Isreal who have converted ( or reinverted )to Islam in thier country LOL

The actions of Zionist mafia are so pathetic that the moral majority have refused to take their words seriously. It is so ridiculous that when these Zionists are not killing youth and children in Gazzah or Lebanon - they cry for world’s sympathy for them against so-called “Iranian threat to Jewish people”. Now, anyone with even a low IQ can think that if that is true - Why don’t Iranian start killing the 25,000 Jews living inside Iran? I mean Zionists have been killing Jews, Muslims and Christians inside occupied Palestine for the last 60 years.

One doesn’t need a PhD to learn that Iran has neither attacked its neighbours, nor occupied a foreign land in the last 100 years. Contrary to that Zionist Jews, not only, have occupied a foreign land but also have attacked all its neighbours - Egypt, Jordan, Syria, and Lebanon during the last sixty years.

A survey conducted by European Commission among 7500 EU citizens - 500 from each of 15 members of European Union, who were asked the question: “Tell me if in your opinion it present or not a threat to world peace,” - 59% of the people who participated in survey picked Israel as the greatest threat to world peace - Peter Beaumont, Guardian, November 2, 2003.

Zionists, without any shame, have been projecting the same lies as they did prior to American invasion of Iraq for Israel and oil. Then they lied about Saddam......

Read the rest here

Wow was it good?
the brain washing you got
Israel never said that Iran should be off the map as said the crazy
ruler of Iran about Israel...........

Go read some history...... 6 arab states attacked Israel in 1948 and brought
th NAQBA on the Palestinian people

Iran has the largest population of jews even more than Israel :)
Isreal has to deal with jewish people in Isreal who have converted ( or reinverted )to Islam in thier country LOL

are you under druges? each word you said is a lie
go M U

Wow was it good?

Well there were no state called Israel in 1948. So the conflict broke out when you started kicking palestinian out of their land..
Israel has no moral authority to say or can do that to Iran as Iran is not occupying anybody's land. They even did not attack any country in last 250 years..

:cheers:

Regarding Iran... I dont think its a threat to the outside world, but the Iranian regime is really fukkked up to their people. I visited Iran and its a beautiful country but all the common people, their life is sucks under this regime.. You need to go there to feel the fear...
Regarding Israel, keeping this palestinian conflict is a lucrative business for them. Their per capita donation from USA is 2500 dollar.. Our per capita income is less than half of that... Israel knows how to be a cry baby to their master...
They used holocaust as their personal gain.. MONEY brother...

Wow was it good?

Sooner or Later

Israel will be WIPE of the MAP ..

We still remembers Prophet Muhammad Prohecy ...

Lets just wait for Harmajadoon ... ( Armegeddon )

...Heres a Million Pound question which Middleeasten Country has the Highest Jewish population ?
Islamic Iran has a Jewish population of over 25,000 - while Uzbekistan has a Jewish population of over 30,000.

Wow was it good?

Another case of Zionist Hasbara "self-denial" from Washington to Tel Aviv.

Israeli leaders have threaten to "wipe off Iran several times" in the past. In fact the only country wiped off the map is Palestine - thanks to Zionazi Jews.

It's for sure, that a nuclear armed Iran will change the balance in SA dramatically

Regarding Iran... I dont think its a threat to the outside world, but the Iranian regime is really fukkked up to their people. I visited Iran and its a beautiful country but all the common people, their life is sucks under this regime.. You need to go there to feel the fear...
I live next door to Uncle Sam - and have similar feeling about that Jewish controlled nation - where every person with a Muslim name is searched for being a terrorists - while Jews are allowed to push Russian Christian women into Canadian prostitution trade.

Back
Top Bottom