What's new

Iran ranked 2nd in US CanSat 2013 competitions

Surenas

Reaction score
Iranian students at Amirkabir University of Technology ranked 2nd in the US CanSat 2013 competitions attended by 25 countries.

The competitions were held on June 7-9 in Texas during which the teams were judged 4 times. In the first phase, 40 participating teams sent the documentations of their satellite initial design. Later, 25 countries were selected out of 40 for the final phase. Finally, the US, Canada, the UK, the UAE, Turkey, India, Colombia, Guatemala and Iran went to the final.

The teams launched their satellites 700 meters above the earth by a rocket. The teams also presented a report about their operations after return of the satellites. Three teams were selected in the last phase.

Iran was followed by the US in the competitions. Canada stood 3rd in the races. Also two Indian teams ranked 4th and 5th.

CanSat was sponsored by American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics and National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA).

http://www.payvand.com/news/13/jun/1166.html

Iranian-team--US-CanSat-2013.jpg

Iranian-team--US-CanSat-2013-1.jpg

US-CanSat-2013.jpg

we need to keep these talented men in Iran, before they snatch them away.

Don't worry , They'll be in the US soon like most of our talents .

Now if somebody else says this, you call it bs. I don't understand you. Everyday you complain about the situation in Iran, but in the end you defend the regime and its talibanesque/wahabi policies.

You religous people deserve a life of misery and sadness.

Good for these guys. Let's hope they migrate to the US and live a life you can never dream of living.

Now if somebody else says this, you call it bs. I don't understand you. Everyday you complain about the situation in Iran, but in the end you defend the regime and its talibanesque/wahabi policies.

You religous people deserve a life of misery and sadness.

Good for these guys. Let's hope they migrate to the US and live a life you can never dream of living.

faghat yek ahmagh mesl to intori fekr mikone ... farar ... tanha chizi ke baladin farar kardan va zer zadan dar fazaye majazi hast ...

Iranians no matter where they are, they always dream of one day coming back to Iran.
Imagine if they do return, Iran will become a scientific power in no time.

khafesho ahmagh.

your a new member , you just registered and you are inciting racism and sectarianism all over the forum.

I already reported you.

I don't think you are even Iranian, most likely a troll.

PS: so you deleted racist and sectarian post! I think you should be banned because you are writing this nonsense all over the forum.

Good going Iran..all they needs is a good government.

we need to keep these talented men in Iran, before they snatch them away.

In all seriousness and tbqh, You thought right. Many Profs and Scientists had fled away from Iran by the current repressive regime. I have seen many talented in the West like the UK, Germany, France, Canada, and the US. Even here in KSA, the college I went to had a bunch of Iranian Academicians who sought an asylum.

If things continued this way, Iran will loose a lot from such issues like brain-drain and discouragement.

Back
Top Bottom