What's new

Inventing necessities: Chinaman make Underwear washing machine

third eye

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
Interesting...

Inventing necessities: Chinese man builds underwear-washing machine – The Express Tribune

DBfk7.jpg

CHONGQING: A taxi driver in China, who was building one of the greatest inventions of all time, has been awarded a patent by the government for his device: an underwear cleaning machine, reports The Huffington Post.

Mr Li, the taxi driver from Chongqing, who has been working on the contraption since the last five years and built it for less than $1,000 US dollars, chose the right market for his product.

In China, where undergarments are washed separately from other clothes due to conservative principles, the local women will see the invention that washes underwear in under a minute as an answer to their prayers.

How does it work? The device uses a piston mechanism and works like a hand operated generator. Add water, washing powder and give the device a spin for instant, clean underwear.

Interesting...

Inventing necessities: Chinese man builds underwear-washing machine – The Express Tribune

CHONGQING: A taxi driver in China, who was building one of the greatest inventions of all time, has been awarded a patent by the government for his device: an underwear cleaning machine, reports The Huffington Post.

Mr Li, the taxi driver from Chongqing, who has been working on the contraption since the last five years and built it for less than $1,000 US dollars, chose the right market for his product.

In China, where undergarments are washed separately from other clothes due to conservative principles, the local women will see the invention that washes underwear in under a minute as an answer to their prayers.

How does it work? The device uses a piston mechanism and works like a hand operated generator. Add water, washing powder and give the device a spin for instant, clean underwear.

$1000?? Lol.. You can get a full fledged washing machine for 1/3 that price...

Post reported

'Chinaman' is a derogatory remark. Your link said Chinese man and you intentionally changed it to belittle Chinese people

Oh !

Apologies, No offence meant

Didnt realise Chinaman was offensive.

Noted.

why would you spent 1000 dollars to wash your undies seperately...instead you could get two washing machines and use one for your undies if you want to wash them seperately and will save a lot of money

Come on give me a break! The title of the link is Chinese man with a space in between, how convenient for you to change it to Chinaman. Pretending to be ignorant? My aase.:frown: What's the value of this thread other than attempting to belittle Chinese people.

Congrats to them

@airuah

You didn't read it right. It said he BUILT it for $1000 dollars, they didn't say anything about it's price.

Come on give me a break! The title of the link is Chinese man with a space in between, how convenient for you to change it to Chinaman. Pretending to be ignorant? My aase.:frown: What's the value of this thread other than attempting to belittle Chinese people.

you are a singaporean....y so upset?....or are you also a chinese studying in NUS or something?...

besides he apologised for his mistake,,,,,,,( on the contrary how is it offensive....does it have any other meaning than refering to people?)

Chinese are master of innovations. I came to know about a chinese farmer, who completely absorbed by his obsession about robots and despite having no knowledge about electronics makes many robots on his own. Congrats btw:tup:.

you are a singaporean....y so upset?....or are you also a chinese studying in NUS or something?...

besides he apologised for his mistake,,,,,,,( on the contrary how is it offensive....does it have any other meaning than refering to people?)

Singaporeans are 70% ethnic Chinese.

Look, I apologised in public, I have sent you a PM and to the other fellow who thanked your objection.

Now if you wish to continue to feel offended , be my guest and enjoy yourself. I cannot get myself to write the words I'd like to say.

BTW Chinese are not the center of the world, it is not necessary that everything about them must be known.

Singaporeans are 70% ethnic Chinese.

In China the term is not widely known because there are very few foreigners in China. The Chinese Diasporas have been called by this racial discriminatory word worldwide, especially in America and Europe, for more than a century. If someone call a hot headed Chinese by that name, he'll guarantee get a bloody nose.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom