What's new

Interview with Hussin haqqani: India vs Pakistan; why can't we just be friends

Was a neutral assesment with facts i suppose and an optimistic one.

But then, what will a pakistani do with facts and optimism?

Everything become neutral assessment and best if its against Pakistan in favor of India - Indian logic! :lol:

Hussain Hqqani and Tarek Fateh, factual and unbiased intellectuals .Yea yea you are right man..

Go ahead, prove him wrong then. But atleast try instead of being so cynical
sir no one has to prove him wrong
his own Party has disowned him
he has never stepped a foot in Pakistan for long
before quoting any person you should check his credibility first
the same thing coming out of a reasonable anti-Pakistani
would have been seen differently
tomorrow when he is gonna say Pakistan is absolutely Right
no one is still gonna believe him
hats off to you for quoting him in your thread

sir no one has to prove him wrong
his own Party has disowned him
he has never stepped a foot in Pakistan for long
before quoting any person you should check his credibility first
the same thing coming out of a reasonable anti-Pakistani
would have been seen differently
tomorrow when he is gonna say Pakistan is absolutely Right
no one is still gonna believe him
hats off to you for quoting him in your thread

Because of the memogate incident?
Maybe he was trying to do the right thing, preventing another coup and subsequent marshal law.
His perception of whats good for pakistan may be different from your view, but i believe he acted in the best interest of pakistan.
I do not want u guys to face marshal law again. I want u guys to be a strong democracy with a strong civilian govt. Maybe u want otherwise.

but i believe he acted in the best interest of pakistan
now just realize this an Indian just like yourself is justifying him and you want me to prove him wrong
I do not want u guys to face marshal law again. I want u guys to be a strong democracy with a strong civilian govt.
we do want a "strong Civilian Govt" thanx for concern
have you been following Pakistani politics ?
if you would have you would know that even in the internal politics current Govt is largely irrelevant
with all their own faults of frandly opposition and Panama leaks

now just realize this an Indian just like yourself is justifying him and you want me to prove him wrong

we do want a "strong Civilian Govt" thanx for concern
have you been following Pakistani politics ?
if you would have you would know that even in the internal politics current Govt is largely irrelevant
with all their own faults of frandly opposition and Panama leaks
Only following through pdf.

A lot of members have stated that the anger was fuelled by the general sharif, plus probability of him taking an extension or appointing his successor, all of these are playing around.
Think of it, if civies are strong, they will appoint the next chief, else raheel shareef will have his way.
But u may know what would be good for u better.
But i do hope ur civies get some sanity and form a strong democratic institution instead of the present soft coup senario

A lot of members have stated that the anger was fuelled by the general sharif, plus probability of him taking an extension or appointing his successor, all of these are playing around.
with all due respect
that tells how much you realize about Pakistan's internal politics
kindly dont comment on Internal politics of Pakistan
you see you dont know much about it and your comments might anger a few "politicians" here on PDF and you will be victim to trolls
let me state the conclusion of our debate from me
Hussain Haqani or anyone before quoting we must realize the background of the writer or the source
false sources are troll hotbeds
thnx

with all due respect
that tells how much you realize about Pakistan's internal politics
kindly dont comment on Internal politics of Pakistan
you see you dont know much about it and your comments might anger a few "politicians" here on PDF and you will be victim to trolls
let me state the conclusion of our debate from me
Hussain Haqani or anyone before quoting we must realize the background of the writer or the source
false sources are troll hotbeds
thnx
Like i said, i only know about pakistani politics through pdf, and i accept ur suggestion.

i only know about pakistani politics through pdf
PDF is good for strategic discussion
like foreign affairs diputes
and mostly defence industry
if you want insights in politics you should personally consider not only one but most media platforms of a country
the cheap standard ones will give you an insight bout what people wants to see
and controversial ones will criticise everything
and then comes the trusted ones who mostly speaks in the favor of State (not govt)

Back
Top Bottom