Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Info minister dubs Taliban, Imran, Qadri 'strategic partners'
By Dawn.com
Updated about an hour ago
5398373bb427f.jpg

Rasheed termed both Imran and Qadri as the Taliban's strategic partners— File
ISLAMABAD: Federal Information Minister Pervez Rasheed on Wednesday lashed out against Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf (PTI) chief Imran Khan, Pakistan Awami Tehreek (PAT) head Tahirul Qadri and Taliban, calling them ‘strategic partners’.

Talking to the media in the capital, he said that while the Taliban attacks defence institutions, Imran Khan attacks democracy and Tahirul Qadri targets the constitution.

Read more: Dr Qadri calls for changing the government

He said earlier that Imran was only an ideological ally of the Taliban but now both he and Qadri have become strategic partners of the Taliban. He vowed that the government will combat all three.

Read more: The government is scared about its future: Imran Khan

Rasheed added that the government has kept doors open for groups that believe in peace talks, but that those who choose the gun will be dealt with in the same manner.

He added that the state’s complete powers would be used against terrorists, and that it is the government's top priority to eradicate those who are targeting educational institutions.

It is the responsibility of the government to make Pakistan a secure state, he concluded.

Dr Qadri announces return
Pakistan Awami Tehreek (PAT) chief Dr Tahirul Qadri announced on Wednesday his return to Pakistan on June 23 and warned that the government would be responsible if there was a threat to his life.

Via a video link, he addressed a press conference in Lahore where he said Pakistan Muslim League members will be held personally responsible if his family or supporters are targeted.

Just replace the words Imran with Ganja brothers and Tal!ban with Punjabi Tal!ban. You're close to getting it right, what strategic partnership means Mr dumb Head. Keep your dirty politics away from national interests you absolute sc*m.

:pakistan:

Pervaiz rasheed is a clown second to only rehman malik and that is saying something. I have no idea why N puts up with him as more often then not he embarrasses the party with silly remarks. One of the long list of politicians i hate.

Perhaps he should be reminded abt N affiliation with the taliban too.

Thats the level of maturity you will expect from these clowns of PMLN. Alas Kia ho ga Pakistan ka,

Honestly, I have not seen a bigger chay than this PMLN info minister.

Back
Top Bottom