What's new

Indian Navy’s first P-8I to fly this month

Major Shaitan Singh

Reaction score
Country
India
It doesn’t seem long since Spirit AeroSystems started cutting the metal for the Indian Navy’s first Boeing P8-I Long Range Maritime Reconnaissance aircraft.

And now, courtesy of aviation photographer Andrew Sieber, we hear the metal sits, fully formed and painted, on the Boeing flightline at Renton, near Seattle.

We’ve also heard that the aircraft is expected to make its first flight later this month, on or about the 29th. Needless to say this is pretty cool. We wish Boeing was more forthcoming about this flight. So far they’ve said they can’t say. To make up for it, we expect some good pictures out of Renton

Video.
[video]http://www.boeing.com/Features/2011/07/bds_p8_07_13_11.html[/video]

Good. The first P-8I will be inducted on Jan 2013. They are on time. Indian Navy will be second after US Navy to get this beast. India may order 8 more of these in future taking the number to 20.

we will take revenge of pns mehran base attack from these birds

If you want revenge of mehran than attack the AQ bases in north waziristan. also keep these in mind.... Indian navy is not Pakistan Navy, neither Karwar is Mehran.

Many fire birds are coming to India this year and later. WoW
we will take revenge of pns mehran base attack from these birds

You are most welcome same as you attack four times. Keep drinking whatever you drinking, because reality show different picture. see you then.:wave:

Good..Now buy some diet version for diet subs in one side of the border...

great news :) Now IN will have some serious teeth near malacca straights. It will be a serious threat to chinese subs hoofing around in Indian Ocean.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom