What's new

Indian Media Publishes News About Another Fake Surgical Strike by Indian Army and Then Remove it

Areesh

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
EA9Bqn2X4AABju7.jpg

Tweet deleted :lol:

I bet if thet didnt deleted then indians on here would absolutely defend lies and claim victory.
Indians worlds worst liers with no achievement lol.

U know .

They still will definitely defend it.. . Prove its a reality like sun moon and ocean .. And i bet its already made into their military history books

Few months later they will taunt us about this . U can bet in this

Perhaps they are planning but the script got leaked before time

Its true though, they were referring to the big dump that moothi took alongwith Grylls on the railway tracks somewhere in gangadesh. The vociferous farting is what got the gangus excited.

Indians are encouraged due to the kind response of Pakistani politicians on eve of 27th February.

Indians are encouraged due to the kind response of Pakistani politicians on eve of 27th February.
A gia musharaf ka SUJA.. :lol: koi akheer kisam ka TC master ha yaar tu to.. :D

The report 'Army launched 2 raids into Azad Kashmir; dozens of terrorists, Pak soldiers killed', published on August 2, 2019, was based on inputs from an Army source.

But, later, we realised it was unconfirmed and so we pulled down the report.

We regret the hasty publication of the report.

https://www.theweek.in/news/india/2...on-report-on-army-raid-into-Azad Kashmir.html
Lol.. If they will ever claim to breach LOC even falsely , we will pound them and make them pay..

@Mirza Jatt premature ejaculations over fake news as always? I wonder who are the lucky actors who will get real medals for fake valor

I understand and acknowledge the presence of these kind of pre mature ejaculators and fake news spreader on both sides... we witnessed the same PE by Pakistanois over fake wikileak.

who takes Indian media seriously? It isn't a reliable source for news, especially if it is related to Pakistan. I doubt even Indians trust its credibility.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom