What's new

Indian forces does not have War reserves for more than 10 Days

This Modi ji needs a wake up slap from the reality.
Slap yourself.....waiting for India to gain was reserve!!....attack now

yeah :D
and with 10 Day war reserve some Deluded minds dreaming of having two front war hahaha
How many days Pakistan can last for allout war....better arrange more loans

How many days Pakistan can last for allout war....better arrange more loans

safest bet would be 7-10 days ..but members like Oscar, Irfan and Icarus can answer better ..

This Modi ji needs a wake up slap from the reality.

a pretty hard slap i must say, even before they get that Extra ammunition they are show you guys their 56' chest .. i am sure All the PLAA must be shivering haha

safest bet would be 7-10 days ..but members like Oscar, Irfan and Icarus can answer better ..

a pretty hard slap i must say, even before they get that Extra ammunition they are show you guys their 56' chest .. i am sure All the PLAA must be shivering haha

China is definitely preparing for an incoming war. Last the 1962 war, China already knew India's ambition to annex Tibet prior 1962, and China got prepared this war for a decade.

In Urdu we use the word 'Bauklahat'. It conveys the meaning of complete confusion due to high level of fear, or being surprised by something you least expected. These types of videos are nothing but an admission of failure, shaping the minds of population that any failure will be because of lack of war reserves. It also provides a convenient excuse for avoid war: we don't have enough planes. It's the classical cowardly nature of Indians. Brave nations look war in the eyes and go all out to fight with what they already have. Cowards keep making excuses to avoid war.

Even more funny, the video says they will be making 'Advanced Hawk jets' in consort with the British. In reality, their own airforce has rejected it already:

http://www.defensenews.com/articles/indian-air-force-rejects-british-advanced-hawk-aircraft

The thought of china expending nearly expired ordnance and experimental ordnance on india

full-of-win.jpg

This time Tibet will be freed.
Do you really believe what you just say?
Do you know Chinese's long-range rocket launcher can reach Delhi from China's border, and the rocket is very very very cheap than any missile.
I am telling a fact, but you just gave a illusion.

Back
Top Bottom