What's new

Indian Army is operating Geo Thermal Projects at Siachen

greatf

New Recruit

Reaction score
Indian army is working on Geo Thermal Projects at Siachen.
The 4th Engineering Corp has dredged thousands of meters. Indian Army Defense Brigade and Defense Research And Development Organization is working on the project at the height of 11900 ft. near Kanber Pura Field. They also had established a lab as well. The incident of Gyari sector was also the result of dredging in Siachen Sector.
In such crucial circumstances, when Indian is taking away our water resources, our so called leaders are only focusing on more provinces and corruption cases against each other. Disgrace for them. I hope our COAS is well aware of the situation.

Whats the source of your information?, any links available?

You see India wants to win this imaginary war without firing a single bullet & how is that, through blocking of Pakistan's water illegally which they are doing it right now. They know they can build all their illegal dams & block all the water right now because Pakistan is ruled by the corrupt & they are fighting with each others like wild dogs. No political party today have raised this question on why India is blocking Pakistan's water? because they are getting Dollars to keep their mouth shut.
It was only Gen. Musharraf who stood u against evil Indian planning & he had shut Indian mouth. When Gen. Musharraf was the ruler Indians used to piss in their pants because he was developing Pakistan & time had come when Pakistan's economy was over taking Indian economy slowly there was an article on Pakistan's economy on TIMES Magazine. It is very simple stable Pakistan is a threat to India directly. (Don't get me wrong here I am not Gen. Musharraf supporter but what good things he did for Pakistan cannot be hidden).

There are two Indians currently who have replied negatively to this post, who are doing what they do best laughing on the truth & are hiding the truth & are aware of the truth. I think they should have the guts to admit the truth.

You see India wants to win this imaginary war without firing a single bullet & how is that, through blocking of Pakistan's water illegally which they are doing it right now. They know they can build all their illegal dams & block all the water right now because Pakistan is ruled by the corrupt & they are fighting with each others like wild dogs. No political party today have raised this question on why India is blocking Pakistan's water? because they are getting Dollars to keep their mouth shut.
It was only Gen. Musharraf who stood u against evil Indian planning & he had shut Indian mouth. When Gen. Musharraf was the ruler Indians used to piss in their pants because he was developing Pakistan & time had come when Pakistan's economy was over taking Indian economy slowly there was an article on Pakistan's economy on TIMES Magazine. It is very simple stable Pakistan is a threat to India directly. (Don't get me wrong here I am not Gen. Musharraf supporter but what good things he did for Pakistan cannot be hidden).

There are two Indians currently who have replied negatively to this post, who are doing what they do best laughing on the truth & are hiding the truth & are aware of the truth. I think they should have the guts to admit the truth.
If we had been blocking your water supply, I assure you, you wouldn't have been sitting at home posting at a forum.....
You would have been out in the streets looking for available food crops in town......
Most of the food crops in pakistan depend upon Indus.....
Also did you know how much flak the govt faces in J&K due to this treaty?? Still we adhere to it....

U r hell bent on praising musharaff... ok, he has his fans and enemies..
But he was from a middle income family, then how come he has amassed wealth around 5million $ and living in luxury in UK mansions?

By this article you have written i can know your knowledge level and way of thinking. And i also i can know why the democracy in Pakistan is not flourishing.

Why would anyone go to dig for geothermal energy at such a great height. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Indian army is working on Geo Thermal Projects at Siachen.
The 4th Engineering Corp has dredged thousands of meters. Indian Army Defense Brigade and Defense Research And Development Organization is working on the project at the height of 11900 ft. near Kanber Pura Field. They also had established a lab as well. The incident of Gyari sector was also the result of dredging in Siachen Sector.
In such crucial circumstances, when Indian is taking away our water resources, our so called leaders are only focusing on more provinces and corruption cases against each other. Disgrace for them. I hope our COAS is well aware of the situation.
Come on man .Let everybody have a break & be happi in his own small created world. let them enjoy their life cuz its very hard to pass it like that.....:smokin:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom