What's new

Indian Army 155mm Howitzers FH-77 and Bofors Targeting Innocent Civilians Along The LOC.

FOOLS_NIGHTMARE

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Unlike professional armies ,the Indian army is notorious in targeting innocent civilians along the LOC. Managed to find a clip where heavy Western Howitzers are being used to target civilian areas. Although the Indian SM think that they are targeting Military positions, but the reality is civilians along the LOC bear the BRUNT of the Indian army unprofessional behaviour.
1605555266595.png

Unlike professional armies ,the Indian army is notorious in targeting innocent civilians along the LOC. Managed to find a clip where heavy Western Howitzers are being used to target civilian areas. Although the Indian SM think that they are targeting Military positions, but the reality is civilians along the LOC bear the BRUNT of the Indian army unprofessional behaviour.
View attachment 688625

Those guns are not firing on the LOC. That's from somewhere else. I'm sure neither army uses such weapons.

Those guns are not firing on the LOC. That's from somewhere else. I'm sure neither army uses such weapons.
I hope you are right, however the Indians do claim they were targeting positions along the LOC.

View attachment 688625

MLRS maro in k pechwaron me.
Allah in zalimon ko barbaad kare. Ameen.

I thought India was claiming it was taken by surprise over Pakistan's use of heavy arty in the latest skirmish. Didn't find any mention of what caliber though.

I thought India was claiming it was taken by surprise over Pakistan's use of heavy arty in the latest skirmish. Didn't find any mention of what caliber though.

Not sure mate, just lots of speculation. Bofors are crazy destructive weapons, you’d see much more damage.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom