What's new

Inappropriate Language...

Exactly!!!
Bhartiya is not offensive but BHARATI is. It's a distorted version of the original word.

When in conversation with an innocent Pakistani, who is unaware of the happenings on PDF, confessed to me that he has never heard the word BHARATI>>>

View attachment 342467

View attachment 342468

Another Pakistani girl reinforced that the word is Hindustani and not BHARATI>>>
View attachment 342476
12096248_1193185460698121_5756221115259034368_n.jpg

(do not use this thread for any complains)

This is a serious problem on this forum, one thing many members get away with, inappropriate language is used and most of the time post are simply deleted. We have discussed this problem many times with each other, and it's time to crack down on any member using unacceptable forum language. There is no excuse for using inappropriate language. Such language only reflects one's mindset and uprising, sorry to say. If you can't tackle a member or if you can't reply to a discussion it's no excuse for using inappropriate language. Mods will not tolerate this and will not look into any excuses.
If a member is breaking forum rules, simply report him or tag mods if you feel reporting is useless. While i assure every post reported is surely resolved.

Slangs and sick Generalization...
This is also a massive problem with many posters, sick generalization and slang of no value need to stop. Such slang and etc, etc will not be tolerated anymore. Any member violating forum rules will simply be 'warned' under the section 'inappropriate language.
Words like, 'Indiots', 'Porkis'...Using slang's and words like P A K I S.
Bhartis 'inappropriately' also falls into this category. Insulting a nation, racism or any sort also falls into this category.
NOTE: The word Bhartiya is not to be confused with ' P A K I' Bhartiya is not an insult. Word is not to be used inappropriately.
Words like Chutiya, chutiyapa, Randi Rona, and similar kinds..

Bottom line: strict action from now on, no more talks and consultation through conversations. Country flags wont matter, Pakistani or not. No excuse for inappropriate language.

Anything to add? @WebMaster ,@Horus ,@Manticore ,@Oscar ,@Irfan Baloch ,@waz ,@Jungibaaz ,@Aether ....

if the purpose of this is to avoid members being offended, don't you think that Indians claiming Pakistani have hindu ancestors or something along those lines should be banned as well?

Back
Top Bottom